Rim Size

Which rim size would you put on your s13 and s14, 17" or 18"
I think 17" on a s13, and 18" on a s14

LOL

I still stand by my statement… 18’s on an S14 look goofy (i.e. cartoonish)

I think you should go with 19s for s13 and 20s for s14. 7.5 inches wide with +42 offset. I think that’s the best fit… I see a lot of that lately

Speaking of which, if you own aftermarket rims that are sunken… do yourself a favour and get spacers because your car looks like shit. yes all of you. Why spend the money if you don’t get the proper offset.

Hahaha… Everyone loves Pavel :lol:

It depends on how the rest of the car looks and performs. On a mostly stock S13, I think the best choice are 300ZX rims. Even better if you can get the staggered TT ones that are 8.5" in the back. Then again, I’m biased b/c that’s what I’m running :smiley:
If you had a fully modded out S13 widebody, then I’d stick 18X10 Work Equips on it, but that’s just me again.

fuck spacers.

they’re for the weak.

go big or go home.

lol :lol:

Exactly. With proper offsets and widths ofcourse.

I think 18’s on a S13/S14 look hot “if” they are the right rim with the right offset.

Something like a 18 x 10 +20 :smiley:

LOL this post cracks me up :stuck_out_tongue: we were talkn about this the other day at the weekly timmys… lol laughing so hard … sooo jokes… u just HAD to post this didnt u

anyways ima go with 18s for s14 cuz i cant afford them but they look good

Yes I had to make a post on it, lol

I hope you’re not gonna put them on a stock car, they need some decent looking aero to work well. It’ll look like a total rice mobile if you try rocking them without any skirts, etc…

yeah i agree with your comment.

clapping this is true, every word of it.

i love 18s

until i go drag racing

then i hate them

so what is the best size on a s13??
17" x ? and ? offset~ ?

17x7 +42 with 30mm overfenders

okay…you can go 17x9 +10 with minor work ie roll and/or pull. and not the recommended tires size.

i don’t know the offset or sizes if you just want to do it plug and play. i don’t like the way that looks. and im not lazy either.

17 7 +42 is not going to be that good, about as flush as factory

as far as im concerned my wheel fitment on my S13 was perfect, 17x9 +25 front AND rear.

I have 17x7.5 +35 and its decent, nothing special but its not ugly

^^^ pics?

I can get these rims: 19" x 9" rim /w 3" lip & a +20 offset.

I think they’ll look like poop but lets discuss…