Pressing Question

Guys, I would like to know if 18x10 with a +25 offset will fit ok on the rear of a S13, and if 18X9 with a +25 offset will fit ok in the front.

if not what will need to be done?

any input would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks.

anything can be done if your willing to pay for it. those are very big wheels to try and stuff under stock s13 fenders, you can do it but you will need a fairly large pull and roll, a nice strech to the tires, ( somewhere around 245/35/18 rear and 225/40/18 front, that may even be a bit generous) and you’ll need to run some camber in the rear especially, depending on how low you are. one question, why 18’s? 17’s are cheaper, cheaper tires, look better on an s13 imo, and are just a better choice for an s13.

i prefer 17s but a member is selling 18 inch advans, and i’m very interested in them. the car is dropped on tien s tech springs, with kyb shocks…how much will the roll have to be, will it be overly expensive? I just want a rare and nice set of rims badly

ahh those rims, they will look very big on an s13. how much of a drop do those s techs give you, 2"? for some reason i dont think the offset on those is 25, i would guess somewhere closer to 35, i’m pretty sure i remeber reading that someone on this board rents out a fender roller, so you can rent that for a day, do the work yourself and your on your way. the tire sizes mentioned above should be sufficient, i doubt you’d be able to fit 265’s under there. disregard what i said about running camber, by the looks of those on the s14 you shouldnt need to run any.

he offered to see what they look like on your car, i would take him up on that offer and see how much they stcik out from the fender and work from there.