s13 front wheel fitment

I’m seriously considering a nice set of wheels right now only issue is that they are 18s size is 18 by 8 in the front 18 by 9 in the rear +26 offset all the way around im 4 bolt and have had a hell of a hard time finding nice wheels never mind quality wheels like these.

I know that some don’t like 18s on s13 but ill decide that i just want to know about fitment, i would like it rather flush but nothing stupid or insane i rather not roll my fender now but ill roll the lip if i have to.

So my question is i know 17 by 8 in the front is ok on an s13 but what about 18 by 8 +26 im lowered on stance coils right now im picking up these wheels soon and just checking to see if they will fit im still gona run a 40 series tire on it just gona adjust my speedo for it.

your fronts will fit fine as far as clearence between your coilovers/tire and fender/tire

on stock tire diameter or close to it you should have no problem fitting those fronts (depending on how slammed you are of course… just like with any setup - you could run in to camber issues)

the rear is going to be close - you can do it with a good amount of camber, a fender roll and possibly some 245’s stretched on to the 9" wheel which isnt ideal but not horrible either.

I personally do not dig the stretched look but thats completely your call. I was forced to run it on my rear 9.5" - I had 255 on them and it was a bit stretched and looked quote gay but some people do a lot crazier shit than that :slight_smile:

either way, it should be doable both front and rear on a s13 hatch which is what I’m familiar with. Coupes have slightly less room to play with in the rear.

well i have a hatch i was more worried about the front then the rear cuz a guy near me here has a set of Motegi Touge wheels and in the rear hes running 18 by 10 with a 30mm offset and he says it just barely rubs and with my setup the offset calculator says i would have 17mms more on the inside near the coil and 10mm more at the fender. Im not a big fan of the stretched look i rather have squared tires and run as much tire as i can. Im just worried about buying them and then not being able to rum them at all cuz of something i overlooked and they completely dont fit. Just hope now that 18 isnt to to big.

adjust your speedo? elaborate?

as for the rears, I had a set of 17X9 fast octane +25(?)

with 255/45/17 and a 5-7mm spacer they fit, cleared stock struts, in an S13 hatch, I never streeted them though, I sold them with 225/45/17, those were stretched.

You should be okay, with the stance you can adjust camber a little in the front, maybe RUCA’s in the rear, maybe not.

If the guy is decent about it, will he let you test fit them provided you have the tire?

The shop where I got my Fast’s ordered me just 1 at first and I brought a tire to test fit the rims/tires front/back, they were real good about it, and accepted that I would pay to “re-stock” themif they didn’t work.

wow darian, what shop is this out of curiosity?

adjust my speedo at the back of the cluster there are a set or resistors and depending how u set it up u can account for in % the size of the wheel so the speedo will always be correct theres a pic of it somewhere someone took down all the specs and resistances.

Yeah i know about 17by 9 with a 25 offset being about perfect but 18s dont make it any tighter? I was worried about the front being to tall and rubbing when i turn. I don’t have tires on the rim to test but he would let me test it just I cant put the wheel down and so cant see what it would be like under wieght.

MTC now know as Kal-tire