Size: 17 x 7
Bolt Pattern: 4x114.3 (4x4.5)
Offset: 40
http://www.kxwheels.com/uploadedImg/370%20Dagger2.JPG

Size: 18 x 7.5
Bolt PAttern: 4x114.3 (4x4.5)
Offset: 45
http://www.kxwheels.com/uploadedimg/destiny.JPG

Question: Would these things fit? Would they look aight’ and if not, what has to be done to make them fit and look right. Lol

Thanks in advance ^^"

PPPPlease tell me those are not going on a 240sx…my opinion if they are going on a 240sx they would look like crap and yes i dont see a problem with them fitting.

Those rims are pretty nice. I’d get them but i’m broke. :frowning:

there wont be any sorta clearance issue or anything?

I’d rock those.

As winter wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, width and offset on those are shite. I’m the first to hate on offset nazis, but those are just plain bad.

those rims suck and so do the sizes.

but yes, both will fit.

they will fit just fine but those arent baller rims… and to make them flush to ur 240sx fender u will need a 35mm spacer…i think… since the offset is so weak for a fwd cars

Those look heavy

Looks like something off Civic forum…

Lord Have Mercy haha

So what would you all suggest?

find something thats at least 8inch wide… and look for offset that is less then 30… for 8inch wide perfect offset wuld be ummm 5-10… but since its hard to find with a budget… just get 17x8 offset anything less then 30

8" wide with +19 offset will fit extremely nice and if you run something smaller than a 245 on a 16 you will not even have to roll your fenders untill you fix the camber.

Depending on if you have stock brakes, the spoke design is cruicial to caliper clearance aswell.

This is for s14, not sure how much s13 differs.

any good recommendations on decent rims. I need something to compliment my gt2871r… 4 lug please :frowning:
Im not a baller…

Tried searching for rims with your suggested specs…but came up with literally nothing. I did come across these…which are a whole lot closer to my price range. lol

Finish: Hyper Light with Chrome Lip
Bolt Pattern: 4x100,4x114.3
Wheel Size: 17x7
Offset: 40

No. If you want flush, or at least semi flush wheels, you do not want a 7" wide wheel with anything close to a 40 offset. As soon as you see an offset over 35 keep searching.

I dont think you understand how wheel fitment works, so before you go out and buy some “Baller” rims thats will look like utter shit on your car, do some reseach. Find out what offset means, how it effects how the wheel sits and find out what sizing is best for both looks and performace aspect of our cars.

All the wheels you have posted so far, im telling you 100% you will not be happy with. If you cant find any decent wheels in your price range, hit up the forsale section on here, or zilvia is another good wheel source and buy some used wheels.

Some cheap, good sized wheels that i can think off of the top of my head, Fn01RC’s, MB weapons, Rota grid, D2, etc. sportmax wheels maybe.

Good luck.

seems to be kinda hard to find rims in a good offset… so can i just buy a common 40 offset rim and get spacers?

^ What he said. >_<"

no its not hard you just have to spend some $$$

please dont

honestly,
there are more wheels than cars out here.

just take your time,
do not rush with your wheels,
make sure you make it flush,
im so tired of sunken battle ship, or +40 with spacers and a half an inch dish.
i’d prefere OEM wheels over what I just mentioned.