Offset

Im sure someone has the simple answer im looking for… I want a nice flush rim body offset… on a 17 x 7 rims wut should the offset be on a s13 for proper fitment… not super tuck!!! Thanx in advance…

Nice and easy… thank you

Which would be like a 45mm spacer on most 17x7 rims…

Sasha did a nice write up on wheel offset.

In case you didnt see it yet;

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=4464

lol… yea my rims now are 40mm offset… which looks like shit!!! Guess Ill be getting custom spacers made somewhere… Someone know where I could get a set of 35 - 40 mm hubcentric spacers??? And will 60 mm extended studs be long enough to both go through the hub, spacer and rim?

my offest is +45 and im using a 25mm spacer youre gonna be looking at something 30mm for a nice look.

60mm studs are WAY too long, Im using 1.5"(38.1mm) and its just right, you might want something a bit longer ~50mm or so

Any spacer over 20mm has built in studs so you don’t need longer studs. I would just get new rims, I’d never run a 40mm spacer, there’s a reason most companies only go up to 25mm.

And that article Sasha wrote seems to imply that a 17x7 -8 and 17x9 -8 will stick out the same, which is completly false.

there is a pair of 40mm spacers for sale on zilvia right now if your interested. although a 25, 30 or 35mm spacer will do just fine and look good if you dont need that “OMG JDM TYTE FLUSH” look.

Id get new rims this yr but Ive got other things in the works style wise… Cant get the funds to do wut I want plus get rims… Unless I see a sweet deal then hell ya Ill pick up a new set!!! Anyone got a set 17 x 8 or 9 2 peice rims laying around that theyd wanna get off there hands… :wink:

I would just save your money all together. Trying to run 40-50 mm spacers I think is getting a little silly.

It’s nice to have baller wheels, but if you have other things to do to your car and plan on buying other wheels later. Then just save your money.