help with rims and tire sizing

ok so i have finally figured out what rims i am going to roll on my kouki. but i am having difficulty with my tire sizeing and offset. here is the link for the rims.

http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=81

im wanted to go 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the back. but the 17x8 has a shitty offset. i realy wanted a staggered set up but i guess im going to have to go 17x9 15mm offset all round? i dont want 18’s because i feel they are to big for a kouiki that is a daily driver. (ya i know 18’s are “gangster”)

any help would be great. thanks

Just go with 18’s. They arent as big as your making them seem lol.

meh idk i was talking to some ppl at bings meet and they said 18s are to big for a kouki i realy dont want any rub ect…

Thats true, get 17’s and use spacers I guess.

But then again, dont only take my word, or the words of others. Do some research, maybe find a buddy/another member with 18’s on an s14 and see what they have to say about em’.

Good luck with your final decission though.

I’d use the 17x9s all around, at that width, you don’t really need a staggered set-up. Staggers are only to make it easier to turn, and they promote understeer unless you have a shit-ton of power. Run the 9" rims all around and you’ll be happy.

Or do a 17/18 stagger, like Samson ran last year on the GBTires S14.

X2. 17x9+15 and 18x9.5+12 would be killer. Otherwise just do 17x9+15 all around.

17*10 +20 all around butter baby butter.
or the 9’s +15 are cool too

18’s on an s14 nothing…

17 inch tires cost less though.

i would love to do 17/18 stagger but im worried about the fitment for a daily driver. i dont realy want any isues at all just good fitment. i think 18x9.5 +12 would require a fender roll i would probally lean towards +30 to be safe. but then again im not sure about 18’s at all on the back. bla i cant make a decision