S14 tire and wheel fitment

I have a stock S14 Kouki

Would the following setup clear the front fenders? The rear should not be an issue I think.

All four:
Rims 18X8 +30
Tires 235/40R18

Your help is appreciated…

Pete

Yeppers that will fit.

I won’t have to roll the front fenders? the guy at the tire place told me they were too wide for the car and the offset too agressive, I see people running way more agressive offsets and wider tires, just not sure about the front.

I had 18x9 +20 up front with 2 deg neg camber with tein coilovers, like I said those wheels will fit.

How low is your S14? What kind of wheels are they?

Yes peter, they do fit pretty well.

Pete if you want to know what the actual difference will be check out this site.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Just input the spec of the old and new wheels and it will tell you change in fitment.

You will not have any problems with those. I would try to get something even more aggressive then that.

Good luck

Thanks guys, they are on their way. Maybe I will put some spacers in the back, we will see how they look installed.

x8 +30 is by no means agressive. Go slap your tire guy.

I’ve had:
x9 + 20 with a 245/40 tire
x9.5 +18 with a 235/40 tire
and my new setup is a x9.5 +15 with a 235/40 tire.

I have done nothing to my S14 front fenders to accept these setups.

That’s what I said, he even made me sign a waiver before shipping. WTF - It sounded like he did not even want to sell them to me, can’t beat the price tho.

I’d love to have your tire guy look at mine 8/9 +13, he’d have a heart attack or something.

I run 17x9 +4s on the rear of my s14 stock body…

You just need to know how to set it up. Camber, tire size and ride height.

i support u in slapping him… i ran x9+20 225tire front -2camber it is fine i can add 10mil spacer and still be fine…

its a 240 not a honda…we can fit ANYTHING we want… not limited to 7.5 wide rims…

1.Lucidsnow in fact slap him a 2nd time and ask for refund for better offset now he owes u money for spacers

I did not quite understand his concerns either, it just made me think, at the end he still got my $$ so i guess he’s still laughing.