Found the wheels im 99% on

should look good with the drop, IDK about tucking tire though.

good. I thin kthe 1.2 will be nice. not over the top but you know its lowered. the back will be money, the front as it sits now is a little donkish maybe its just the angle of the shot, but it makes the from wheel looke like a 22 and the back a 20. I like it though

I am going to make a auto sensing airbag system to beat Eliot. my shit will be straight dumped, 1 mm off the ground. it will have sensors at the front bumper to scan the ground when it needs to lift up to not bottom out it will add air. Ill come rollig up laid out to you static gheys all high centered at the local quickie mart and not even slow down, the car will correct the ride height and I will be golden. lol

Front will slightly tuck tire rear will probably hover slightly above tucking, either way as soon as it’s lowered I’ll update and slownthru I want a new front bumper or atleast a real nice carbon fiber lip at some point and I don care what respect it is I don’t want to be replacing carbon lips on a bi-weekly basis lol.

Thanks man lol I’ll post pictures when it’s lowered to update. And idk if you were being sarcastic about an auto sensing bag system if you were it’s a good idea hah… Soon though I will begin the process of complete black out

I like it! can’t wait to see it with the new springs on.

i’ll still give more respect to the people that are static…unless they are idiots and stuck, cause then u don’t have enough common sense to drive a low car.

[QUOTE=WoahNow$hift;645072]Whatever the fuck that means, it looks just fine in “that garage”. Anyway two more pictures from this morning.

I meant cause I recognized whose garage that is…

I toyed with this idea probably 4 years back, but it used hydraulics since they were faster.

I think the wheels look pretty bad and a lowering isn’t going to help that

Do you live or were visiting up in Clifton park off longwood? Think I just saw it while stopping by a friends house

^ mhm, that was me.

Ahh thought so, I was visiting some friends at the end of the culdesac

holy fuckin donk wheels! haha youll get mad rep in da hood kiid

How much did you spend on these if you dont mind me asking?

Prolly like $800 :rofl :rofl

Whats so funny:ponder

ima go buy me some 20’s kiiid

Prolly dropped bank on ugly wheels

Yea go getchu sum kiid. Get the fuck out, I don’t give a shit if you and krammer with his 88 mr2 think the wheels are ugly or "donk"wheels. Yea 23 and change with tires I spent I don’t mind the questions. As said the wheels being black look smaller than 20’s.

I never said I didn’t want opinions or critics because I’m obviously gonna get feedback. Good bad whatever it may be but I just don’t want to lower my car to the point I’m nervous to drive it all the time. I don’t mind a mild drop and if some people think it looks stupid that’s on them