Found the wheels im 99% on

whats wrong with his 88 mr2? Come on man, I didnt expect such a low blow from you…

IMO for $2300 you could’ve found something that suits the lines of the Z a little better.

who is this guy coming over here and bashing on one of the bad ass cars on this site (mr.2)

and you could have found something that suits the lines of a Z better for less than 2300 :rofl

wait what? $2300?? dayummmmmm

Holy shit. You’re retarded for paying $2300 for those:rofl:rofl

Agreed obviously my first choice was something with a deep lip still probably would of wanted all black, black face matte black lip vice versa but I wanted something different and for some of you that doesn’t work. I’ve had more than enough people tell me they like them and then people on here who have a different opinion. Also Andrew nothing is wrong with his car but just like how he doesn’t like how the wheels look I don’t like how an mr2 looks and that goes for any year “badass” or not

Differant isnt always better, and 9/10 looks like shit…

Dont mind your wheels thou, their not bad… Could have sat and waited for something better to catch your eye thou imo, doesnt matter thou its what you like

Like I said not kidding they look way smaller rolling it’s weird but yea I literally found the wheels within an hour or two of even looking at wheels and decided. Impulse buying sometimes not always good but I love them so oh well.

Acctualy size wise it doesnt bother me, I just think the jagged style contradicts the smooth/curved lines of the Z

Hahah

i dont understant what just happened

No U

You people understand anything smaller than 19 looks like shit on a 350z and a wheel that’s even close to flush has to have a low offset, sooo expect to pay more for both of those things. You can’t get away with $1000 rims like you can on a Honda :lol

Man thank you either they don’t like me, the wheels, or are just hating but I’ve said more than once they really don’t look bad at all or too big. I have a few rolling shots I’ll post later. They were taken with a decent camera phone but you can see the wheels oddly enough look small for being 20’s

sooo is that dropped?

Wait so you’re 12?

Eh hope not, really needs another 1-2" drop

Lol I’m not 12 dick hah and not yet the springs are sitting in my garage it’ll get dropped this week.

haha i was gonna say

alright good thing was sitting 4x4 st4tus