Found the wheels im 99% on

Lol if that’s how it looked dropped they’d be gone asap. Will update with more pictures when dropped rolling and still shots.

fo sho… saw this cruise on by country drive in the other saturday if i remember. wanna see it slammed

Yea was most likely me, it’ll get done as soon as I can get to it because I can’t wait! Like I said if all goes well it’ll be this week

for sure duuude… looking forward to seeing it

you look like you could be doms brother…a bunch of little 12 year olds on here haha

10, keep it straight.

Relaxxxxx brahhh hahahahahahah i love looking young.

:lol what are you 14?

One to talk, you look to be 12 yourself

lol fuck all of you im 19 and I dont look 12 nor 14.

yeahhh i know :banghead

Bwah haha

ok 16

I dunno if that was some sort of a “call out” or what but as many people know it does notttt matter to me what people say or think about my car, I sold my 20k car that I paid for on my dime at the age of 16 and bought the eeeeMR2 to beat the shit out of it and that’s what I do. Then I decided to throw some $$ at it to make it look good.

I went from “taken aback” to “a little angry” to “feeling sorry” for you when I read what you paid for them. Those wheels are absolutely hideous and only herbs who have nooooo idea what they’re doing “fully black out” carz.

Have a great evening and enjoy your expensive hoodrat ride.

i approve of this message

Yeah completely blacking out cars is old news, it’s pretty lame

hold on. let me get this straight… you paid 2300 and change for these rims?? wow

What exactly would someone know what they are doing? I didn’t realize it was a learned skill to pick out wheels he likes?

As for the $2300 I’m assuming it was for wheels AND tires, he bought them as a package. Tires in those sizes could easily run $1500 so don’t forget to add in that large part of the price.

in that case he bought cheap ass rims :rofl even better

Whats wrong with Cheap ass rimzzzz? Justin that dude lol