Found the wheels im 99% on

yeah i know lol, i havent had anything nice enough to put anything but cheap ass rims on lol

:rofl
No matter what someone has to have something negative to say.

truth^^haha

So much hate in this thread…

If you have shitty wheels you have shitty wheels, but not only that, he is being a cocky mc-cockbath about how he thinks the wheels are hot shit and is not expecting any kind of feedback that is not exactly what he wants to hear. Fuck that, this is a public forum, I’m gladly going to rain on his fake parade and tell him that the wheels suck.

It’s really not about the wheels, he’s jerking himself off to how awesome he thinks his car is and then gets superrrrr defensive at any opposition.

He’s the one who decided 20s look good on a medium sized sports car so he’s the one that got raped up the butthole for rubber band tires. The retardedness keeps compiling the more the situation is looked at.

Edit: about me “not having anything nice to say,” I will reply in the same tone that I am reading. If he posted up “hey guys, just got these wheels for my car, I’ve been saving up for them for a while and I finally got them and I’m pretty pumped about them” a same-tone response would be “they’re not my cup of tea but whatever floats your boat.”

I’m a reasonable person, not an angry person.

350z owners around here seem to get pissed if not everyone likes their wheels.

it’s funny when people modify there car for the public and not themselves.

no one likes my wheels but I dont give a fuckkkkkkkkk and everyone here knows that.

I am buying fucking awful wheels for my Z.

aquire 350Z…

…buy 20’s

yeaaaaaaa

Its not that I get pissed but the fact that most people i think i stock rims on.

Kramer, just because you spent money on one of the most played out wheels in existence doesn’t mean you are better than people with “different” wheels. The wheels look good on his car. I guess these guys have no idea what they’re doing.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKDJq9PkUq4KTJbTRNm2pRYLADuigDy4vbGqIZMTxjeelGaq4&t=1&usg=__l8dPE-0i69sV05fLcftlImEznck=
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXMSsjaAGx26GkIFfsdmy7enM3j7QiK5ANyei0S1h4ly6WSw8&t=1&usg=__5Ug6Z8Jgor1eveSOS1Mz-mX5-rM=
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjjcJYISRtjki-DZVAMrh3ZCmihUjQ_1CgL_mL31HK3lIk8io&t=1&usg=__pDHwdCn1prsy8ODbRbdAVbv0Zr4=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPUzPP6gITO5LxAUFBV4y-ViH8fcAkyLvgAopW-e6CX3DfBcU&t=1&usg=__Z0SYYQ6B7aYKxpk_IrhB602wKUo=

^guy who used to own that last car really does have no idea what hes doing. hes just surrounded by people who do.

:ninja

First of all, I said I DONT MIND THE QUESTIONS, there for I dont mind opinions! I love my car and dont think the wheels look bad at all clearly or theyd be off already or I wouldnt have bought them in the first place. I love cars and wanted a different look wheel wise I already said that. Exactly why I didnt buy a wheel with a lip which if you wanna look at it saying a car being blacked out is played out, then everything is. So many looks have already been done and re-done so I dont care if I decided to finish blacking it out. Good for you kramer you sold whatever it was that was “20k” for your mr2 which IMO no matter how much “$$” you throw at it will ever look good, you said you dont care what people think so theres my opinion.
Also I dont remember at any point in time ever saying I was hot shit,thoughtmy car was hot shit, or the wheels were. I’ve always loved 350z’s and I like the wheels clearly, so if thats hoodrat to you so be it.
“cocky mc-cockbath” and my “fake ass parade” and me getting superrr defensive at any opposition hahah good one.

"Edit: about me “not having anything nice to say,” I will reply in the same tone that I am reading. If he posted up “hey guys, just got these wheels for my car, I’ve been saving up for them for a while and I finally got them and I’m pretty pumped about them” a same-tone response would be “they’re not my cup of tea but whatever floats your boat.”

Did you even happen to read the first page at all, your acting like I came in here like look at these fucking sick wheels I bought, my car is gonna look so good, I dont care what you guys think fuck all your cars, like wtf are you reading kramer seriously? You clearly don’t like the wheels or me at this point and thats perfectly fine. So you can keep hating on my “hoodrat ride”.

There is more cocky ness in this post than any post woahnow$hift has made.

1. His wheels are not shitty, they look pretty nice. The company is actually very well respected and use a lot a of technology in what they create (5-Axis milling machine).

2. Wouldn’t you be proud of how your car looked after you spent $2300 on it?

3. Who are you to say that 20’s don’t look good on a 350z? Oh wait, you have BBS RS’s so you can talk down to whoever you want.

4. You gotta pay to play. 20 inch tires aren’t cheap.

Whatever. No one reads what I say and “I don’t read what other people say” so fuck. I think your 350Z looks like shit and you think you’re better than me because you own a newer car.

Cool story bro.

woahnowshift: I’m not going to flip out at you thinking my car’s ugly, that’s perfectly fine. Not everyone can like every car and my car certainly isn’t the prettiest thing in the world but I don’t think a mk1 MR2 can look much better than how mine will look if I ever decide to finish my 4th wheel and lower the car a tad. Again, just my opinion.

Caz: holy shitttt broooo. black cars with black wheels are not “blacked out.”

these wheels on the other hand are blue’d out

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1893901395.html

edit:

wtff issss thisssss shittttt

1. opinions opinions opinions

2. I would be (and am), but i respect other peoples opinions, especially when posting picture of my car on a publiccccc forummmmm

3. (a) opinions opinions opinions (b) literally 100% irrelevant, they were never brought up and have nothing to do with my opinion. If I had the Koseis or my epic EP3/rainbow wheel combo my opinion would be the same

4. My point was 18s and 19s are just fine on 350Zs (innnnnn myyyyyy opinionnnnnnnnnnn) and the fact that 20" tires are expensive are a given because he bought big boy rimz

this kid sounds like a cholo…

all he cares about is big ass cars and donk wheels…IMO kramers car is nicer than yours

Ha yea I sound like a cholo?

Anyway I don’t doubt your car is nicer than most mr2’s out there. Also somewhere in this thread I know I said I originally wanted 19’s but they didnt have this style in 19’s. So yea im just on the hunt to make my car a “DONK” according to mr. VW vert. Whatever thats besides the point I got what I want because I thought it would look good, and I think it came out good. My car needs many things before looking even “nice”.

Just please don’t “black it out.” If you’re doing that because your heads/tails/corners are faded I or someone else can polish them up for you real nice. I just shined up my 23 year old taillights last week and they look realllll nice and that was just using paint polish, I’m sure if I bought specific stuff they’d look even better.

Thank you but there not faded at all, I just like the black look, I might just do tint, tails, leave the reverse lights, door handles, so the center caps aren’t all alone silver lol. I think that way itd still come together nice