Fourth of July

Anyone have places to check out this weekend?

Our Lady Peace will be in Lockport on Friday the 3rd. What is going on for the 4th in local towns?

Going to Little Valley Speedway both Nights for the Firework show … its not as good as like Cheek/West Seneca or any Town ones in the city but its all we got out here

I’m heading to OLP and then a fucking wedding on the 4th. :tdown:

Gonna be up at Alexandria Bay, supposed to be good fireworks over the castle this year.

I hope no asshats key my car, walking home drunk from the bar :frowning:

who the fuck gets married on the 4th of july

That’s what I said. :meh:

watkins glen, I hear there is an indy race.

Im going to a wedding on the 4th as well in Baltimore :meh:

Haha cheap people taking advantage of the free fireworks and rental costs for most wedding venues is pretty cheap too since there is low demand.

buffalo hill friday, d-lake saturday the 4th, then back to micky rats to rage and watch fire works

weird i also have a wedding on the 4th, thought id be the only one

I might go to ransomville friday for the super dirt series 100 lapper, and then I might go see them on the 4th at fulton speedwaY:) Big block dirt mods are soo much fun to watch.

Niagara Falls has good fireworks…anyone know better around here?

EA has some pretty sweet ones not sure if its on the 4th though

I was hoping to hit up the park on the state side but I am afraid its going to be packed with tourists esp if its nice out like they originally said its gonna be. It would be awesome to see them over the falls.

Hyde Park in Niagara Falls, or Fantasy Island in GI.

Buffalo Hill for Rednecks in the hills fest.

That’s where I’ll be! For the past 4 years I’ve been one of the Army guys that do the flag salute and light the torch that starts off the firework show.

OLP on friday night, and either Ellicottville or a local town saturday

You guys have persuaded me to go to OLP with my gf. We usually watch the Tonawanda/North Tonawanda fireworks in front of Niawanda Park in the river. Usually a great show.