Fox-Body help

Well, i dont know what to with my stang. The window on the passager side don’t meet up. I think its b/c my passager floor is rusted out?? Their is a lot of work in the car. I don’t know but i am thinking about parting it out. Someone help me

What?

sorry i am half a sleep. My Mustang, the windows on the passager side do not meet up. They don’t even touch. The floor on the passager side of the car is rusted out. Their is a lot of work that needs to be done on the car. I don’t know what to do

take off the door panel :rofl:

Part it out. Buy a car with a solid body and build a real engine.

I am think about parting it, now i am think what to get in its place. T.A., Camaro , firebird, or a mustang again

mustang,
my reason is by the time you are done parting that one out you will know alot about your mustang, knowledge you can transfer to your next project.

f-bucket all the way

hey, i didn’t think about that. Thanks, i will learn when and if i part it

Xinfinity

:hsdance:

negative on the f bucket.

did you ever thing maybe the window track is off? i mean i could see how your window COULD be out of line from the floorboard being rotted out. but honestly, id be more worried about blowing the welds on your intake. cause if your floorboard is allready gone, who knows what would fall off the car.

:dunno:

Sounds like you have a pile…post some pics…if it is turds I would say I agree with everyone…part it out and get osmething solid hopefully a v-8 rwd.

i will try to post some tonight

I think Pauly and I could find some use for it. Ballistics testing?

i dont think he will have a problem unless he got NOS !!! you should be going to M.I.T or something.

Agreed…

sounds like a plan I’ll buy the fertilizer you buy the kerosene…