Free Candy: Adventures of a Duramax Van

Funny, you shut your internet shit talking down as soon as you knew who i was the other night. I will run my mouth 1000x worse than i do here to you in person. Being afraid of you is a major :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl. Insert my laughing with mustache pic here.

you dumb shit - dont you remember as soon as i realized that was your goofy ass standing there looking down with your hands in your pockets, i asked where your car was , told you id blow your doors off any time and you came back with… oh i dont have my car, i need a new motor. yea

:pop:popcorn:pop:popcorn:pop

What was said was" oh your deafbyrt?! Wheres your car?!"
“not here,mcshitty, getting a new motor”.
“oh,ok cool”.

You are a measly little peice of shit. I will destroy your car Without even trying. You are not cool, you are not tough. I take shits that are more intimidating than you and your fucking joke car. Youre to broke to line up for money so maybe, ill waste gas and destroy your pathetic excuse for a car when i have nothing better to do. Go fucking hang yourself you little pussy.

haha. fuck you.

Your replies are about as fast and witty as your car. Go fuck yourself.

This thread delivers

I like dig racing

Thread fuckin sucks

I like your jeep.

Neg nick alero.

I like forged V8’s

Mclaren, how are you getting off saying you will beat the charger?

His car is FAST!!! He is getting a new head gasket I heard.

because he beat my slow ass car.
hes the new KOTS

Cause he has a fast turbo’d car. I barely beat you according to him and im slow and he can kill me so looks like your slow and will be killed as well, drew. The fact that i went 11.60 and hit 120 apparently is not part of his picture with things. Hes the new king in town.

The way he talks, it should be fast.

but its not.

he might be KOTS for the 13 second bracket cars…

o wait, Im in that bracket. Whens my turn?

Mods; can you please split this shitshow back into mcfaggy vs. Myself thread so it doesnt ruin wheels and jdaniels thread,please?

Lolllll

I dont even know what to say to this