Free Online Movie Viewing

Anyone have a site they use to watch movies online? I’m trying 10starmovies.com but it wants me to install something called xVid Codec. Anyone ever use this site or could recommend another?
Thanks all

Search watch movies free. The website is always changing but it with be something like watch-movies-free.tv or something. Or go to surfthechannel.com. if you watch on megavideo… let the whole video buffer, work offline in your browser, then you can watch the whole thing. Otherwise there is a 72min limit

Get a Netflix subscription.

If someone has a good torrent site that would be appreciated too. I can’t find it on any of the legit websites because its between theater end date and DVD release date…ARGH

TPB, end of story.

1. Your going to need an xvid/divx codec for a lot of streaming sites, and these are generally better quality than flash streaming places such as Megaupload.

2. www.ovguide.com is a good place to start: Search for what you want, will bring up links to sites that offer streaming content

3. Torrents FTL Newsgroups FTW

4. Netflix is cheap, get it.

Icefilms.info download movie via megaupload watch movie then delete said movie if desired.

I would agree, but the good newsgroups cost money. I used to use giganews and I would be @ a steady 2.7mb/s all night.

i have netflix 1 dvd out and unlimited watch on xbox. get it, def worth the 8.99/month and burn the dvd and make my own copy

then i use isohunt with Vuze as a torrent downloader and get the actually movie that way.

Ugh Vuze?
:Idiots

yeah its not the greatest but idk anything else and thats what i used from the beginning so i just stuck with it.

what do you recommend as im open to try anything better as the gui is not close to enjoyable?

Its just VUZE is a spyware loaded POS.

Utorrent is probably the best torrent downloaded I’ve used.

that could explain the immense problems of my computer not even running any more lmfao… i will never use vuze again

This. Or have him “rent” his password to you… you can run upto 6 devices. Say 2 xbx, 2 ps3, and 2 PCs, off the same account.

yeah haha, i thought it was only 2 cause ive let my friend use it before :lol

pm me if interested nick iguana

lemme get yo password lol

1. Correct, you need xVid codec.

2. Do what he said

3. It depends on the torrent site. I get 3.5MBs on most of my downloads (private torrent site) and I can find literally anything. It’s the only torrent site I use.

4. I just started using NetFlix. It’s awesome. I can watch most of their selection online right from my PC.

Yeah I use torrents for movies…TPB is usually what I use for movies…and for tv shows I use the RSS downloader in utorrent to automatically download torrents of the new episodes that get uploaded…and I usually get my TV shows from www.eztv.it…just like everyone else said, Netflix is awesome…def worth the money…especially if you have an xbox or ps3 you can stream from…Ilya, if you dont mind me asking, what torrent site do you use???

Is it me, or Netflix doesnt seem to be working? I used it earlier today, now my Ps3/PC wont connect to it. First time in how ever many years I have had it.

I’ve noticed lately some time the movies are unavailable for some reason but 10 mins later there working just fine. Maybe something a tech Savy person could enlighten us on