Free S13 chassis

Free to anyone willing to tow it. No Engine or tranny and front suspension. Front end damage but rest chassis is fine. Full interior/rear suspension and rear diff still on car. Needs two wheels to be towed, or on flatbed. Call on (647)407-3938 or pm me if interested.

i call DIBS !!!

I want the car please. Dont give t nelly because he ripped me off on my ride be gave me a car that looks good on outside underneath and inside was messed i need yours so i can actually drive it. MINE WONT SAFETY BECAUSE OF HOLES AND STUFF.

guy, i dont want to be an asshole, but if you bought the car from him why didn’t you fully check it out before purchasing it? kind of your own fault…

Free s13 chassis? What days are you free?

djkrystal, thats your responsibility to check the car, and read the threadtitle buddy, its just a chassis. dont expect to drive this one.

please for anyones sake do not sell your car to this 15year old, i was really reluctant because i had to deal with his parents and evrything , SAVE yourself a headache.

and i went to check the car already you DO need a frame machine which i got access to, the shock tower is pushed 2-3 inches back on the passanger side and m the passanger fender is done, hood is done, door needs changing, passanger headlight assembly…

anyways im going 2morro to pick up the suspension pieces i ordered for the car and i’ll bring my wheels and take it away.

you fail at life for not checking it first, its not his responsibility to check for you so you wont cry about it later. as the saying goes, let the buyer beware.

sorry for jacking the thread, good luck getting rid of yur chassis

this car isnt even driveable, and from the last post the someone else made apparently it has quite a bit of damage

thats why he wants it gone for free lol , im having second doubts but i know it needs to be moved so i just might grab it tonight