FREE s13 exhaust system

so yeha last night i was driving down 170st southbound towards whitemud and i hit a pot hole and because of that it knocked my exhaust off the hangers LOL… my exhaust wasnt connected since i didnt have a downpipe and i had no choice but to pull over and completely pull off the exhaust… if anyone wants they can take it for FREE. its just sitting on the east of 170st going southbound about 100 meters before hitting whitemud.

the exhaust is just stock ka24de piping with the cat still connected and the end has a megan racing n1 style muffler…

just a heads up if anyone wants it… i rather ditch it on the side of the road than take it with me lol.

LOL. Best for sale post i have ever seen

Yes this is awesome… Your username suites you as in parts of your 240 are actually lying on the street.

damm thats too bad that im work right now otherwise i would of gone to pick that up since my exhaust needs replacement

:lol: sale post of the year…

2006 went out with a BANG literally FTW

and to make it even better the exhaust is in great shape! no holes or leaks or anything haha… what a bad night… after i pulled my exhaust off with a friend we had to tow my car because my battery died right after and boosting didnt do shit!!

wow good thing u didnt drive it, it would have been loud as hell!

btw good luck with ur sale for free.

hahahhaha i wonder if someone actually picked it up

some ricer is gonna see it and try to put it on their civic!