free vehicle history report?

Is there a site that does a 100% free vehicle history report?

NO

there is one that does free slut/whore/fatbitch history reports tho

Seriously? :facepalm

Typically for a history report you have to find somebody who signed up for Carfax recently and has a number of free uses left, or otherwise you split the cost with some other folks who need it done.

Go to ebay motors, list a vehicle under the “local” section which makes it free… Enter the vin and just scribble a 5 word description and click list… Once its listed you can view the car history and when your done just end your ebay listing… Thats how I do it if I cant use someone elses account.

That only works like 2-3 times btw. They start charging you $10/$15 at a time if you abuse it.

Works for awhile though.

Ive done it like a dozen times and ive never been charged… I just choose the local listings instead of the national which costs a $50 incertion fee.

Same, but It automatically starts charging you for a local listing insertion fee. You can do 6 per year.

Per Ebay Motors when I click on the link:

“Sell Your Vehicle Locally
eBay Motors Local Classifieds
Reach a 200 mile radius
Sale takes place in person
Free to list up to 6 vehicles per year

Word, I remember seeing it say that, maybe they made an error but ive listed wayy more then 6 vehicles this yr including the vin checks and it never charges me… Maybe bc I put the reasoning for ending listing as “error in the listing”?

I dunno, I just know those fucks charge me now.

thanks man, and yea i dont plan on using it to many times just wanted to do one for a friend lol