speaking of carfax...

i just bought my car and i read about a site called carfax… im sure someone has heard of it. anyways i want to get my report for free, does anyone have a dealer username and pass that i can use once?

or can someone from a dealership do it for me and let me know whats up? my vin# is 3N1AB51A83L735953

i just dont want to pay 25$ for something to read once, id rather buy something for my car, so hook me up. PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZ

er…

they stick to their saying,

“you’re money back, if you aren’t 100% satisfied.”

if you want to be an ass,

once you are done, say you aren’t satisfied,

and get your money back.

but, it’s a buisness, nothing comes for free.

I almost bought a car with rolled back K’s,

but, Carfax saved me from doing so.

If you search you will read a million trillion times on this site that CarFax is shit. You will get next to no info about your car since CarFax is based in USA and doesnt have much for Canadian connections. If you actually want to find out about the cars past, I suggest going into a registry and buying a history report for 20 bucks. Those actually tell you stuff. For example, my friend was about to buy an RX-8 and searched it on CarFax… nothing came up. He went out and bought a history report from the registries and it told him that the car had an outstanding lien…

gotcha thanks kouki will do.

heh, sorry!.

-1`

CARFAX=GARBage Basicly u not buying a collectible car , so as long as you get it checked out and its all good than buy it. I’ve seen people declinne a perfectly fine car , cuz of some report saying there was hail claim in 99. Your issue is was it properly fixed? before buying , cuz lets say i have just plpd go total my car into a wall. Than instead of claiming insurance , getting it fixed properly and giving a car a write off record , instead i pay some cracker joe to fix it.Since it doesn’t need to get inspected to get rebuild title , he will mix it for least $ possible . Boom no record of carfax but wouldn’t touch it with 10 foot pole.

true true, like i said i was just curious what it had to say if i could get it, but im not waiting money on it bc i dont care that much.
thanks

best bet is to get the vin# of the vehicle take it to motor vehicles. for $20 thet will trace it and give you ahistory. doing this saved me from buying a car that had a lien.

Do I have an echo??