someone with carfax can they help me find this vin history

jn1rz26f4lx000521 please and thank you =) if you can please email me at randyma@shaw.ca

Carfax is only good in America. Go to AMA if your a member and find out. About 20 buck but i give a full canadian history

i just want to know if its on lean n what has been done to it =\

Yes, a registry in Edmonton is your best bet. That’s a 90 something anyhow. Not a 240SX though.

if you guys have carfax can u guys help me find a history for that vint hough? -thanks

Not to be rude, but did you miss this?

Go to your local registry office, ask them for a vehicle history report and pay the appropriate fee. If you’re really feeling smart, go to AMA, get them to do the VHR and then have their techs inspect the car before you buy it (if that’s what you intend to do).

Not to be rude, but did you miss this?

Go to your local registry office, ask them for a vehicle history report and pay the appropriate fee. If you’re really feeling smart, go to AMA, get them to do the VHR and then have their techs inspect the car before you buy it (if that’s what you intend to do).[/quote]
I did my old civic throught carfax and it came up clean. When i went to AMA it showed all 4 of the reported accidents and that there was a lean on it. Carfax showed nothing :anal

Carfax doesn’t tell you if there is a Lein on the car anyway. GOTO THE REGISTRY!

It’s only something like $25 bucks!

Is you show the lady at the fron a little skin, she might even do it for free. 8)

Drunk much?

Dave…never… :drinkers: :drinkers:

maybe the car isn’t worth 25.00, or he wants something for nothing?

Well, regrettably the internet is not yet the solution for everything. Yet. :smiley:

Sorry dude, you can’t find candian vehicle history reports online to my knowledge, but what you can do is go to transport canada and check out which recalls have been issued for the car you’re looking at:
http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/recalls/recintro_e.htm

Then, go to Alldata.com and take a look at the technical service bulletins so you can see what type of common complains folks have reported about their cars.

Of course, if you’re mechanically dough-headed like me, pay AMA to check that shit out. It’s better than coughing up huge money for repairs later on because you didn’t know what you were looking at.

The lein check at any Registry office is about $10, and is definitely worth it before you buy a car. It would suck big time if you bought a really nice car, only to have the bank seize it a month or two later :?

any bank can get it done as well.