Freeride Vs. BMX

It’s going to be nice for the next few days. I’m going to try to put together a park session for maybe Sat morning or something…anyone up for it?

28 and rocking a kids bike FTW :finger:

Where?

All im trying to do is get out to Hartwood acres when the weather peaks

Same.

This weekend is bad for me. Once the holidays are over I’m in for a meet.

I think construction starts this week on a six pack in the back yard…

After the Hoelidays I might be able to provide some assistance.

I’ll be deconstructing six-packs during the holiday, but don’t worry I recycle :beer:

Starting to sound like a plan…

LOL also sounds like a plan

:rofl:

You obviously never rode PUSH or empire…

:crying:

I wish I lived closer to ride it more often than I did.

Truth, riding the “racetrack” section of Push bring back great memories…28ft long 7 ft high doubles on a 20" is as close to flying as it gets. Fuck suspension

The fact that you know about Empire is great, those were my trails (and Chads, Spangs, Bartek, etc. Man I miss those trails…bitch runs FTMFW

I never rode Empire. Once Push was plowed if we took a road trip we went east.

I’ve been digging for a year off and on my property, but I’m going to rent a bobcat. Shovels are great if you have more than 1 person to dig. haha.

everytime i make a setup near my house the little kids find it and ride over with their shitty dirtbikes or the druggie dudes will use the lips as chairs for drinking?:confused:

I won’t have that problem. My property. I’d kill. :reloading:

Yup! The field doubles we had after the 8 pack were great back in the day, we pulled a lifted ford truck in the middle and were hittin over it:rofl:

Do you still ride or no?

i race downhill, free ride and bmx
its all the same just a lil different style
both take alot of balls just in different ways
downhill and freeride FTW tho haha

actually road bike racing is where u get fucked up the most if you or someone in the pack messes up