Fri 10/12 NYIRP

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_roc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

if i can get my hands on a wideband before then…I will BE THERE. Looks like it could be a good day to be out there.

Down to a 20% change of rain (none) and cool.
game on.

in

everyone from my school is going. everyone laugh at the kid in the red supra when he runs a 15 second pass when he blows off his intercooler piping…again

looks like weather is going to stay good. ill deff be there, but prolly just gonna do all motor runs till my last run due to me always getting kicked out… :lol:

I may get bitched at all motor now…

bah, still no cv joint in the mail yet. doesnt look good for me.

i might go what the hell…

It’s not looking good for us. DSS screwed up sending my axle bars so I won’t have them til Monday and we never received the replacement for the DCCD interface that melted down.

As long as the weather holds out I will be there with my Shelby charger.

Hows the weather up there now? its overcast here (near syracuse)

jason that pic I put up should be live. The X is 14481 witch is lecister NY

Its cloudly, cold and brezy up here in ROC. But Im gona see how it is later, Im gona go if its not raining.

It is a little cloudy here in Rochester. According to the forecast there should not be any rain there until early morning tomorrow.

It was a good night. I ran a bunch of 12.5 passes. I definitely need to get on a dyno to tune my car; it was pig rich all night. I also need to tighten up my wastegate tension so I can run more than 22 pounds of boost.
I would have liked to run a low 12 but this was my first time running with the new turbo. I guess I will just have to wait for next year.

anyone see the red supra?
i wanna know what times it ran

[quote=“cky89,post:35,topic:36617"”]

anyone see the red supra?
i wanna know what times it ran

[/quote]

I did not see any supras there.

hrm. my friend was suppsed to go with his. guess not :frowning:

There were a bunch of annoying rotary cars there. All that noise for 17s. I think I would shit myself if I ever saw someone who actually knew how to drive one.

HAHAHA

1.5X 60s pulling both fucking wheels…then blew up the 10bolt…

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone else with times from tonight?