Fri 10/12 NYIRP

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:39,topic:36617"”]

HAHAHA

1.5X 60s pulling both fucking wheels…then blew up the 10bolt…

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/quote]

man who blew that shit up? :lol:

i ran a 6.9 in 1/8th cause im a bad boy and cant run the 1/4

is that your best 1/8th time so far?

<< 13.749 @ 99.16 :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:39,topic:36617"”]

HAHAHA

1.5X 60s pulling both fucking wheels…then blew up the 10bolt…

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/quote]

Wait so 2 ten bolts committed suicide tonight?

i wanted to go tonight, but by the time i got my tune squared away and whatnot, it was far too late.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:45,topic:36617"”]

Wait so 2 ten bolts committed suicide tonight?

[/quote]

oh yeah his has been officially owned. but what better way to go than lifting the front wheels off the ground?!?!?!

yes the 6.93 was the best 1/8th time so far for the red slut.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:47,topic:36617"”]

oh yeah his has been officially owned. but what better way to go than lifting the front wheels off the ground?!?!?!

yes the 6.93 was the best 1/8th time so far for the red slut.

[/quote]

mine blew for 1 1.9 and a bunch of 2.0’s thanks for nothing.

7.5" of pure garbage

and it only makes sense that i missed 4th on the only 1.9

:lol: fuck I have raced the car for 5 years…it has had 3.73s in it for 3 years now…

It lifted left wheel 4-5 inchs a number of passes tonight…I let Choko take her for a spin and he launched real hard and carried both front tires a ways then the 10bolt went pop…

Oh well…

Car hooks up fucking great…I might toss another 10bolt in for this season and get AAA…then get a 12bolt/dana60 over winter along with some other shit…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:49,topic:36617"”]

:lol: fuck I have raced the car for 5 years…it has had 3.73s in it for 3 years now…

It lifted left wheel 4-5 inchs a number of passes tonight…I let Choko take her for a spin and he launched real hard and carried both front tires a ways then the 10bolt went pop…

Oh well…

[/quote]

:teeheehee: ooops

ooo the irony http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37406

how the fuck did johnnys last longer than mine. his has been whinning all summer, and still practices burnouts and holeshots lol

Meh I have atleast 150+ track passes on the 3.73s…And I can’t even begin to guess how many street passes.

I guess it didn’t like this whole wheels up thing haha…Im going to find a 10bolt to toss in it and try to make it back out this year.

Did yours actually blow up?? I know my car is undriveable :lolham:

its driveable, but im done racing for now, it clunks pretty bad on every turn. and a little bit coming to a stop.

eeek

At least you knocked some decent times out of it…

bah, good job on the 1.5 60’s. im still without a cv shaft. I thought it woulda been here by now. Is there going to be more NYIRP this year?

nice times guys… sherm… what was ur best ET? its too cold for the bike, but if i have off id ride up with somebody… i thinks i need me a new car

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:48,topic:36617"”]

mine blew for 1 1.9 and a bunch of 2.0’s thanks for nothing.

7.5" of pure garbage

and it only makes sense that i missed 4th on the only 1.9

[/quote]

T56 = bad news for 10 bolts

They usually last MUCH longer in the auto. cars. As has been evidenced by FormulaLS1

There were quite a few fbody guys there last night. I ran a low 11 and was warned and then turned right around and ran faster and that was it. 11.02 a new best but the car has more in it. I was just starting to get used to the new MT’s and also lifted the wheels on my last launch. 1.60 60’ I need to get that all dialed in an potentially take a look at the suspension to squeeze more out of it.

good times.
1st pass I got a 1.98 60’ then missed 4th, coasted to a 12.608 @109 :ham: I had 89.59mph in the 1/8 witch is my fastest, almost 90. Never thought I get that hi for the mods. 1/8 was 8.18, I had a 8.12 last week when it was only 1/8 mile :gay2:
Then it got cold, and stock tires were cutting it. Spin thu 1st with 2.15ish 60’s, even a hard 1-2 Id get a little sideways, and counter steer a bit. So ran a bunch of 12.6’s 112ish. Best was no spin easy, launch 2.08 60’ 12.503 @113.46 I got. The 1st run could have been better, whatever.

I’m really happy for the mods.
My howling stock 10bolt got me home.