Friday Aug 17th Bad Boys and Bad Girls

i feel like shit but i’ll be up

good to see that rhd car in action,
the mr2’s best for the night was 13.1 in the 1/4 mile and the most we were hitting was 15lbs, a boost leak sprung up so we didnt get the full 17. It was my bro’s second time at the track and the motor just went in friday so we’re pretty happy with the results. I was in the 77 maroon 'vette, but I didnt race it, because well its my dads.
what times did you end up with once you put the drag tires on?

wow you guys see that black 2g dsm run 9.9x @ like 14x mph. that was awesome!

what a pain in the ass last night was…they never started racing until after 9:00 PM, finally got 2 runs in and it was past 11:00 PM. I am not going to waste my time again on these “bad girlz, bad guyz” nights.

Did anyone else see the Jeep SRT8 run a 12.9? I love those things. The owner was pretty cool, it’s his daily.

x2. i love how everyone was bitching about how bad it sucked then they announced “…if u dont like it, dont come back…”.

…ok, i wont be back then.

idk my bro got in 4 runs so i didnt think it was too bad,
and yeah that srt-8 jeep was awesome, and like yinz were saying the owner was reall cool about it 12.9 and the 13.0’s the rest of the night in that, and he still doesent have it tuned. as for it being his daily he said about 30min before coming there to race he took out the child seat from the rear seats, lol

hmm that sucks

is he still on pump gas?

I think the one that went 9.X has lexan windows

yea its on pump gas but also its a shell with a cage my guess its light as fuck

there was a 2000 camaro ss red there last night. it ran a 9.7 at 150

1.516 60’ 6.409 @ 113.19 in the 1/8 and 9.787 @ 150.52 in the 1/4 in 2700’ DA.

Not bad for a full weight (3750 lbs), 6-SPEED, Pump Gas street car.

No need for any dual stage nitrous and automatic for me. :grin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/speedracer5532/9sectimeslip.jpg

Sick, that slip looked like a close race… but he treed him! :blue:

i think we need to invite the kid to pittspeed. If i am not mistaken he is from berkley springs wv and goes to wyotech

on that run he blew off the air intake tube!
camarossjohn,drove it from berkley springs wv & raced it & drove home today!

thats awesome…is he the guy from steel city stangs

yes & EFA!

thats cool. that might be one of the fastest 6 speed ls1’s in the country

that camaro was probably the sickest street car i’ve ever seen @ prp. and he drove it 2.5 hours to the track.