friday night fun..

Yo Bob, my new clutch and timing belt are in my garage. Those will be going in this week hopefully and then you can see my tail lights again. We can do whatever roll you want as long as I get to destroy your anus from a dig.

PS: Can I borrow your jack stands? :lol

Saving the gas for tmro at LVD

:lol

Got one good vid of the STI and Joey’s Civic goin at it…will post it up later.

you didnt get SHIT! :lol:lol

YES I DID!!! 8x zoom ftmfw haha

I also bought a 4088 Alero on the way home.

EDIT: Title should be changed to reflect that people going for roll races are random occurrences. Kinda like the “who’s going to LVD” thread, except less predictable :lol

got some vids here & there
:wink:

uploading the 2 glorious vids Pete took at the moment…up in a few

Me vs Bwags on E85 Vs Skateshelter. 50mph roll. Blew tires off, lifted, got back into it…and the end result

Same thing. 50 roll, only this time I felt generous and started in 3rd (3krpms) instead of 2nd due to traction…

Thank Pete for his wonderful switch around over the shoulder shots.

Both runs I shut down around 130.

Joey has videos from Dom’s car as well.

Me and Pete told BWAGS I was shutting my bottle OFF, not so much…

Solid runs…would have been nice to see Bwags hit it better though.
Apparently I need to link an email account to my YouTube account now. I’ll upload my vid whenever I get my confirmation email…

yeah I’ll post my videos tomorrow at some point

vagina!

it takes 10 minutes!

camera’s in the car, do not feel like getting up to go out and get it :lol

ahh damn.

Yeah, I’d like a run vs Dom and smokin on motor once i get the car running right again. Was probably stupid to even run the evo tonight with the shit condition of the tune but whatever its all fun.

i’ll try to get everything dialed in soon and then i’d love for some friendly runs with everyone. :smiley:

smokin-car yanks on the juice :thumb

Car would yank hard off juice as well if he’d put timing into it.

cant *** nog. Need timing taken away for when I grow man balls and step up to a 150.

I think it may be a little too conservative. You need another fuel pump and e85.

250 shot

Vote 2 for 250 shot.