Friday! The freaks come out at night MEET! #2

When you launched as you left some kid behind me was like “it didnt even break the tires loose” :ugh: :ugh:

I couldnt help from laughing

i was right there also…i was with guffy

The sound of your car made me drool. Sounds so good.

Dude, they really were. I honked at a couple. That route was WAY faster than 376. I got a vid of you passing me right after we got on at Egdewood Swissvale, excellent turbo audio.

thanks , guys
the tires were a hookin for some reason which drag radials ought to do

now to start launching hard:blue:

i would like to see hear the vid post it up.

could you guys hear the car on/ between the bridge when i left??
it sounded nice up there

Are you kidding me?

Thats the same Navigator that was painted like a Hundred dollar bill. Right??

thats why the fuck i left. fuckin kid on a bike that doenst even ride… just hopped on someones and went 70 mph thru everyone and i almost got fuckin hit. fuck that shit. i was out after that. then asks me to lay rubber. (yeah lets be cool cause my camaro just barely spins the back tires :rollseyes:)

i talked to about 5 people that i already knew. pretty lame over all. doubt ill be out for anymore unless i am sure of other people going that i can BS with and keep to myself again. must admit though it was a nice turn out and everyone was pretty laid back besides the fuckin biker boys. if you want to ride go fuckin ride. dont fuckin ride around a fuckin fake course in a parking lot. (LAME)

Sorry, I’ve hardly been at home to upload this, but me and the flatblackterror went up to the garage to snap this

http://home.comcast.net/~dannythekid/pittspeed1.jpg

Pittsburgh does it big :slight_smile:

and me, and I was like OMG, that GN was bad azz

Nice pic Dan

thanks

that pic show where we were basicly standing with starboy and cutty(whos stereo supplied some serious gangster shit)

was he 3-wheelin’ again?! :mrT:

No but one of his buddies in a grey gbucket was

I rolled down and asked if anyone knew where Nick or Whitey was and no one knew. So I left. I did a pass down looking turned around at the end by heinz field and rode back through.

I didn’t see you guys and it was I think somewhere between 10:30 and 11:30.

I thought I saw dickie’s GN on my right during my first pass, about in the middle of the cars, but wasn’t sure if it was it or not.

Not much of a video, but the sound is pretty cool.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/beat90tsi/pittspeed/th_DSCF0717.jpg

drive in the middle of the road much :slight_smile:

should have stopped-it was-
surrounded by motorcycles too

Fixed.

And the car was sick.