Fridays: Wexford Starlite Cruise

Saw a bunch of cars there…

sixspeed 454ss, that truck looks sharp even after the power tour… I was peaking under the hood when I heard someone walking by saying "now here’s a truck, look it’s a manual…

it was brazen orange :slight_smile:

heres his mod list from our forums

"2006 Brazen Orange GTO, M6, 18s

424 RWHP
391 RWTQ

HPE S-Cam, Kooks 1 3/4" LT’s, Catless Mids, Spintech CatBack, K&N FIPK, ASP Pulley,
Patriot X-Treme Springs, TF Pushrods, Formato Tune

COMING SOON
FAST 90
Ported TB
Injectors"

car sounded incredible… and ALWAYS drew a MASSIVE crowd when he fired it up for people… the big cam helped :slight_smile:

shit i was walking on the other side of the church, and the older gentleman with the impluse blue GTO called me over, and said “what the HELL is in that orange one?” lol

not sure who you would have ran down 279… there were 3 of us together on 279 on the way home tonight… but i dont remember any audis :slight_smile:

remember what color it was by any chance?

Ike Taylors charger was there

woot…there was a ton of reallly nice rides there…saw ur t/a looks good man

Tod’s truck is a beast even with out 4th gear…lol

you know if its white ? cuz where we parked with Tod in the grass there was a White charger on 22’s next to us looked good.

But had a good time tonight guys, got to meet some more members too…look 4ward to come back out for more shows

Thanks.

Wasn’t multiple cars. Just one shiny black new-style GTO. Grille was slightly different than the “brazen orange” two that were in the GTO row, from what I could tell when I was in front of it. Guess it was the “older” newer style. Not familiar enough with them to know. It was real clean and detailed up so I just assume he was at Starlight, since we both got on 279 at Wexford. Couldn’t have been modded, though. Was manual from the sound of shift patterns as we battled for the “two lane turn in to one lane merge” on the Wexford entrance ramp. Wasn’t as fast as I’d expected, and he seemed to be trying; up to a certain point, anyhow. Both slowed down at 79 split where the cops always sit, but then laid on it again all the way across Veteran’s Bridge and took turns leading through all the way down. What are specs of weight and hp/tq on a stock one of those things? They’re cool cars, for sure.

charger was black on black

Ike Taylor’s Red and Black Monte was there too

it really depends… there were 2 different grills, and they dont help identify a year… there were the flush stock grills, and sport grills avail as an option that were set in more…

the big way to identify year is hood/rear bumper… if he had split dual exhaust and hood scoops… it was an 05/06 LS2… if he had dual exhaust but only on the drivers side and a smooth hood, it was an 04 LS1…

the only black 04 i saw at starlite was spraying and it was an older gentleman

theres a kid named john that comes around with one too, he has powercoated stock rims and a SLP loudmouth exhaust… but hes an auto

if it was a black 05/06… the 2 that were in our row, we drove to primanti bros together so it was not us, we did come upon another black 06 on 19 at the light by 910, and we talked to him a bit at the light and then he split off of 19… so it may have been him, but he had some white pontiac stickers on it…

i donno :slight_smile:

Didn’t know what to look for on exhaust and such, so I don’t know. Maybe had nothing to do with Starlight and was just coincidence. This guy sure wasn’t spraying because he’d have smoked me then I’m sure. I’ve been running race gas file for the last few weeks though, and am shocked that I keep up with a lot of cars that also get very surprised when I do. But I doubt I’d be even close to a modded GTO. Unless it’s snowing out, :smiley:

anyone know if they cancelled this for tonight yet?

Why would they?

I hope not. I plan on heading out later. Is there a forecast of rain in that area?

50/50. ur screwed.

Beat.

better not rain… don’t want to miss it for a 3rd week

It was a tough call tonight but we decided to go for it and looks like it was the right decision. Around 350 cars showed up. A nice showing considering the looks of the sky.

FYI - Friday July 27 will be Import & Tuner Night. I know a lot of you all come to Wexford on Fridays and July 27th you can show your stuff in the feature row for a chance at a trophy

well, ill be there tomorrow to see the new camaro