Fridays: Wexford Starlite Cruise

i would rather be at graduation, congrats! and yes thats the one.

I’ll probally still roll by bc I know many people probally don’t check the hotline

Confirmed - We have canceled for tonight (6-8-07). The nasty weather predicted for tonight is to much of a chance to take considering how many tents, tables and other things we’d have to scramble to get down in the event of a downpour.

Thanks to all of you who come and enjoy our event throughout the year. See you next week!

Jim Zufall
Wexford Starlite Car Cruise

wow that sux, ill try next time…

:madfawk:

Bummer. Anyone still up for Jerry’s later this evening?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35885

boooo! its still sunny here :slight_smile:

of course… GTO night has to be canceled… of all nights :(…

the late model gtos will still be meeting up at kings as planned, and we will decide what to do from there

storm will miss pittsburgh, I don’t see anything, just a couple clouds

ended up drinking and playing ping pong at fox and hounds for 8 hours instead

On the CRUISE Site…which is updated quite frequently…they CANCELED Starlight about 1 PM yesterday

I know it’s Sat…but thought I would throw this in, so people can check for updates

fox and hound is my fav!!

anywhere that serves alcohol is ur fav. lol

looks like no rain this time

well be there

I’ll be there at 4.

ill be there but my car won’t. its low on gas and is runnin like shit:(

I’ll be out wit my Buddy In the White Typhoon

he got the tranny fixed?

over 1200 tonight :smiley:

Saw a lot of the cars that I see in peoples sigs tonight. Huge turnout. Had to go to this cruise because I was raised on Mopar and almost swear two cars there were once my dad’s.
Anyhow, totally dug the one newer GTO that was like a copper color (don’t know the right name for it) with the headers. Sounded bad-ass.
I ran it pretty hard with another new GTO on the way back down 279. I don’t think it was one from that group of new GTO’s to the side of the church, though.
Good times.

I saw a lot of cars there, too. Don’t know the faces or names that drive them, though.