Fridays: Wexford Starlite Cruise

I may be there with the SAAB

I was there… not such a great turn out due to possible rain

x2

I got there late. It was OK but a lot had left by then.

Are imports welcome? Cause every picture I’ve ever really seen have been like domestic’s and a lot older cars.

yes they are. there is actually a decent turnout of imports just not as many as domestics. anything is welcome at this cruise.:hitit:

I’ll be there with some friends this Friday representing the import community. :slight_smile:

Hmm, my girl lives near there and actually went to church there so maybe ill check it out.

i think ill be there friday as well.

we will be out in force tomorrow… the gto is the featured car tomorrow night… hopefully the rain never comes

i wish they had a big sign that said pittspeeders park here cause i never know who any of you are

I park with a light blue 80’s firebird. feel free to park next to me, should be there tomorrow night if the weather holds

if the weather is sketchy then i wont be there, too far of a drive for a bad showing…

the weather has been sketchy the last 2 shows and the turnout is still worth it

unfortunately i can’t make it this time i got high school graduation:doh: but does the firebird have the valve covers painted the same color scheme as the car?

well, if its not raining at 5pm, then ill head out there.

40% percent chance of severe thunderstorms, with large hail and strong winds. I’m just going to wait and see how that unfolds.

x2. I’m hoping to take the truck for a cruise.

painting the durango tonight

cruise is cancelled according to the hot line :(…

bunch of us gto guys still meeting up, might roll by just in case people show up :slight_smile: