Fridays: Wexford Starlite Cruise

I dont i’m heading out to carlisle so i’ll be up there around 7.

Do we have a role call on this week yet? I may be interested in going.

my car is an embarrassment but if I bum a ride off a brandy new sti…might go for a minute. chick fillet sandwiches, mmm

riiiight

???

chick fillet.

Im in with you big guy!

I missed it abunch last year, but ill be there 2morrow, I get outta work at 5, but ill b there by 630.

Look for the Black Srt-4…

Prolly not tha only 1 there…lol

Come say Hi.

I might try to buzz up there in my 'Burb after work. Depends on how many calls and shit I have tomorrow.

if colin remembers he going to work for me i should be there tomorrow in my solar gold 1980 RX-7

I’m down, 07 black GT, Pittspeed license plate bracket. Save a spot if you can. Come say hi.

Is the Pittspeed tent going to be up?!?

woooh theres a pittspeed section?

There was when the PINKS cars were on display. Usually its first come first park so I would get there early if you want to park as a group. It fills up pretty quick.

i’ll be there tonight. look for a shaggy kid with a old school RX-7

look for a skinny white kid with a camera (me) and a skinny black kid

I got parked up on hill in the back but i had fun… lots of nice cars. Only one I noticed from Pittspeed was blaclfive-0 (I was standing there in the green when u pulled out of ur spot)

they broke a new attendance record tonight 5-4-07

that was a great showing

I thought that was your car up on the hill, I noticed the ricekiller.com stickers. I was straight ahead of your car (in a spot in the lot), next to my buddies Black 06 Saleen.

haha, I saw you drive past and wondered if it was you, guess it was.