Fridays: Wexford Starlite Cruise

saw it and liked it

yep, that was me

x2

I’ll bet it was packed with the nice weather & all.

the bastards made me drive my car through gravel and park in some shady grass up on the back hill. they really gotta do something about that

…That’s spectator parking behind the church.

ill be out next week

me too… def going again… this time a little earlier

LIke, Ohn my God! I thought it was ]you, and it was!!!

Recognized a number of cars from here… Didn’t get a chance to say hi to anyone… the parking is only going to get worse by the end of the season. They are adding another wing to the church. BUT the end bonus is that will be at least another 750 parking spots when the parking lot is done, which will be done before the addition. The neighboring lot is being turned into the parking lot. There will be a lower and upper level, both with 750 parking spots…

yes and once the main lot gets filled up they send you back there

Beat man, sorry to hear it

I went there Friday- sure has gotten igger since the first show. I went to the first one and was able to park pretty much where ever I wanted on the church grounds. I can’t believe how many cars were there.

I saw cars still coming in when I was leaving at 8:30-9:00

they told me lot was full when i tried to get in and sent me in the back. my guess is people started leavin and let people start back in.

Well, when my son pulled out. How bout that, my car, and I ride in the back seat! Should have said somethin!

yea whats going on with that?? cramped in the back? If u weren’t leaving i would have said something

it was a nice night for it, was only about 25 cars when i got there at 3.

you brought the truck right? other wise there was another one that need a new bumper cover!.. body and interior looked great!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves; glad to hear it. I need to clear up a couple things though. First, an apology: We knew we’d get hammered with cars what with the first one having perfect weather. I gave an official apology on the radio show Saturday morning to those who were forced to park up in the jungle or turned away altogether. Not much we can do except hope for patience and understanding from those of you who come.

Secondly I’ll address the construction project mentioned earlier in this thread: The expansion of the building is to start sometime in mid-July. the contractor is being asked to clean up on Friday afternoons to keep the dust down. Also we will be down an estimated 50 spaces during the project. The payoff comes next year when the hillside on the north side of the property will be graded off to about half its current level and 350-400 new spots will be available. It will be separated from the lower lot to be sure, but a whole lot better than parking up the gravel road.

Thanks for coming and thanks again for your patience with us.

Jim Zufall
Spokesman - Wexford Starlite Car Cruise
Co-Host - Car Radio (Saturdays 8:00 AM 93.7 FM “The Zone”)

i got a bit of an attitude from the lot attendant. he musta thought i was crazy tellin me to drive a 69 6 pack road runner up a gravel road and just leave it there. went and parked in a surface lot till i saw a few cars leave. if they limited the amount of mustangs and c5’s i’m sure there would be plenty of spots :bigthumb: other than that no complaints except for the dogs.

It was definitly an amazing cruise. I imagine the next one won’t be as crowded but, i’m probably wrong. I’ll be there this friday again with my stock white 240sx.