fridge

I have a fridge thats been sitting in my garage for 3 months after having bought a new one. It’s wasting space and need it gone.

works fine, needs cleaning.

Free to the first person to come get it. Need it gone asap so if no one comes in the next day or two, it’s going to the curb or craigslist for quick disposal.

I’ll try and grab the model # and pics if possible.

I will take it pending a model number… I need a new beer fridge!

take it to twin village… i got $7.20 for my dishwasher… I’d imagine you’d at least get $10.00. (Half the cost of a case of beer)

I will pay the scrap value if you want. I just need a beer fridge. I can come out ant time tonight. 548.0610 call or text
Mike

Posted from tapatalk

lol… gas is $4 a gallon. You had to drive something big enough to haul the dishwasher, in town, so lets say 15mpg. Round trip I doubt you did less than 15 miles since you’re in West Seneca, so you spent $4. Was $3.20 worth your time for something you could have just as easily dropped at the curb?

Lol, as I helped a hoarder/scrapper load my old dishwasher in his truck I asked him the same question. He said even a dollar is worth it. I don’t get some people.

Posted from tapatalk

Well, if you don’t have a job/job skills and you’re going to make the effort to collect LOTS of stuff to turn in I’m sure there’s some ROI. Props to them for working. What I don’t get is when someone brings one thing in and gets all excited because they make <$10. If you have a job of any kind your time has got to be worth more than that, especially once you subtract mileage costs.