Friendly Call Out.

Just for the Fun of it, don’t care if I lose. I know a handfull of people wanted to run me when I got it back so here go’s… (Samsara), (05OrangeSS), (psychopjv), (anniversaryss), and (Kevin716).

Do you have any idea what kind of times you might get in the 1/4.

Wanna run the GLH too?

i meant to reply to you in the other thread, but when my car gets the axles back in it i will run you…whats a glh?

Goes Like Hell

want a sunflower rematch? :lol: id even give that awd turbo beast a 3 car head start. :smiley:

Awesome, lets do it. Is your car fast?

Girls Like Hotdogs :smiley:

wont know until she is back together but yeah i think it should move pretty well.

girls do like hotdogs, i have seen it on the internet

any guess on what your car runs? You wont know for sure, but you can make a good guess. I had quite a few 13’s this season. :snky:

–mark

Girls LOVE Hotdogs.

count me out i prolly wont be out for the rest of the season that is no longer

cross off psychopjv from list…hes got heads and cams now!:shoot:

That thing is gonna rip

you might need a tune now Mr. I don’t have a tune. <–not really sure if I belive that:snky:

ill play.

if my tune was fixed i would, but somethin wacky was going on and ive got SCT checkin over my tune and datalogs, who knows if ill get something back within the next 4 days cause my reg. is up on the 15th :^(

alright i’ll play, but no digs.

That means psychopjv should run for sure, or else whats the use getting those mods?

–mark

well im out since the weather is poop unless i get snow tires like i should

I’d be interested in a run…I need to start getting back out. Maybe when the weather stops freaking out next week.

nah , u guys can still race now!!!

all wheel drive snow digs :rofl: