Friends Car

My friend doesn’t really want to many people to know but since its on his myspace… http://www.myspace.com/lambovette.

uhh… hes white, why is he talking blackinese?

LOL…he listens to too much hardcore rap.

Want to know what? He has a Masters in ebonics?

I like his moose-stash

“I’m lookin’ for a dime thats top of line, cute face, little waist with a big behind and hopefully I can make ya mine.”

:lol:

Whats the point of this thread?

Dis guy iz a winna!

the corvette in his pictures… duh

This is not Gen auto

moved

since when is a corvette not gerneral auto

Pretty lame…as is just about anything about those retarded sites, myspace and facebook. They all need to be banned…

cuz he listens to hip hop and lives in cheaptovegas.

Lookin’ Fo a Dime’s Interests:
General Cars
Money
Females
Females
Money
Cars
Do I really need to continue?

Wait, did I say money?

Music: 50 Cent Lil Wayne Young Buck Game Three 6 Mafia

where are the car pics?

under pictures…click view more pictures…havent you used myspace before?

who did the sanding job on the vette ?

$10 says it comes out wavy as fuck and has at least one time lapse impression in the surface from him leaving something/ anything sit on the car for way to long

lol it hasnt been sanded yet. thats just the first layer of stripping thats taken place. its gotta be stripped again, then sanded smooth, then all the proper paint layers. itll be smooth when its done.

oh, okay - in the thumbnails it didn’t look like anything and the others were dirtbike pics. convertible’s nice, i actually Really like lambo doors, as much as everyone i know hates them :slight_smile: 350/4spd or what?

i think the 70s threw up on his head :tdown:

its a 427 car with the 4 speed but the motor has since left. plans for 600-700 hp car are in the works with nitrous on the side. size of motor and fi or na are undecided yet.

why would u get rid of a 427 4 spd?

edit::: i just found out this stupid transformation is taking place over at SCAP on grand island… whay to ruin a car guys