Friend's GTI on the Dyno **Special for VW Haters** - New Video Page 2

[quote=“BikerFry,post:29,topic:27096"”]

Says the guy with a cute little Civic hatchback? :bloated: You know what they say about people who live in glass houses?

[/quote]

OMG you think my car’s cute THANKS!!! not so much what i was going for but hey a compliment is a compliment

Again what was the car winding up to I couldn’t tell by the graph

I honestly dont recall. I was watching the road and it’s a digital tach (like the S2k) so it’s hard to read from the passangers seat. I’m heading back down there in May so I’ll get more info then.

ok cool it sounded like it was up there but who knows

Here’s a new video of PT’s car, he needs more tire, you can see him spinning into 4th down the track.

http://www.blowneuroz.com/mygallery/Show%20N%20Go%202007/2.jpg

spinning into 4th…sounds useful :tup: :bloated:

and wtf it doesn’t even trap high 124 and 121???

Car has to be 2300ish…Hell 2300lb civics with 300 wheel trap low 120s…

Is this thing a dyno queen and they turned down the boost to goto the track??

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:45,topic:27096"”]

spinning into 4th…sounds useful :tup: :bloated:

[/quote]

His car would run the fucking train on your car :pimp:

LAG FOR TRACTION TOP END FOR ACTION!!!

I’ve been telling him he needs Rallye flares and wider tires for awhile now :wink:

Oh yeah, pic from the highway from awhile back:

http://www.blowneuroz.com/mygallery/BlownEuroz%20Cars%204-29/9a.jpg

Very nice. That exhaust is so PT it hurts. :lol:

[quote=“neonglh,post:46,topic:27096"”]

His car would run the fucking train on your car :pimp:

[/quote]

Train on what he ran a high 11…

now go cry about roll racing on the thruway :bloated:

His MPH based on weight/whp kinda suck…I would be my guess the he dynoed on a lot higher boost then he ran at the track…

That stack is so ridiculous. :lol:

I need to get my shit together and give schimmel a call…

exhaust is very creative

awesome maybe some day I will go on one of those AKA rallys and see this car in person.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:49,topic:27096"”]

His MPH based on weight/whp kinda suck…I would be my guess the he dynoed on a lot higher boost then he ran at the track…

[/quote]

well we all know hondas are much more leet, so there’s the explanation. VW’s need to make up +200 whp of diff on hondas to run the same traps YO!!!

I was waiting for a track pass to comment on this… The car has a lot of AWESOME parts on it and on paper/internet it looks good… at the track not so much.

wahhh

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:49,topic:27096"”]

[/quote]

Those runs were actually us tuning the car. Just installed meth the day before and getting it all shaken down at low boost. Before that at a previous track day i was trapping mid to low 11’s @ 130-131mph… the car is no where near where it could be at high boost which will be around 35-40psi. i keep spinning with these little slicks so i will be upgrading soon to some 26" MT’s.

also the new tranny is in. SQS 6speed dogbox :wink:

for the haters…show me what you have.

also it was the first day with 2step figuring it all out. it is a lot different and i really have to go to the track and get a bunch of seat time so i can drop my times… everytime i go to the track i have a different setup so it is like i am learning my whole car over again, now that it is finally “finished” i will get to know it again and get the times down a lot.

[quote=“Turbojettamk4,post:56,topic:27096"”]

Those runs were actually us tuning the car. Just installed meth the day before and getting it all shaken down at low boost. Before that at a previous track day i was trapping mid to low 11’s @ 130-131mph… the car is no where near where it could be at high boost which will be around 35-40psi. i keep spinning with these little slicks so i will be upgrading soon to some 26" MT’s.

also the new tranny is in. SQS 6speed dogbox :wink:

for the haters…show me what you have.

[/quote]

The answer I was expecting :tup:

nice car…

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:54,topic:27096"”]

I was waiting for a track pass to comment on this… The car has a lot of AWESOME parts on it and on paper/internet it looks good… at the track not so much.

[/quote]

exactly my thoughts.

Don/Gary, reread PT’s last post.