friends lookin for mechanic job

friend lives with me. South park. lookin for a mechanic job. Knows how to use scan tools. Mount and ballance tires, oil changes, disk and drum brakes anything basically with cars. Knows fords chevy bmw mercedeze porsche basically everything. But is not certified. Is going to get inspection licenses as soon as he gets money. Anyone hiring. Been stopping by dealers but lookin for local shops too Only thing is he has no tools lol.

good luck being anything but a shop bitch. No tools, no certs. Whats he got? Promisses? I worked at the Firestone in Bethal for a couple years. They suck. NTB pays amazingly well for techs. They don’t even do hard work. I was busting my ass at Firebone to bring home over 450 a week, while a buddy of mine that didn’t go to tech school came close to 70k workin for NTB.

j what years did you work at firestone i worked at advance auto from oct 03 till aug of this year now i’m at the pleasant hills store now

oh hell, I can’t remember the dates of anything (just ask my girlfriend)

Do you remember seeing my truck parked at firebone?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Jaycoop/DriverSideOffRoad.jpg

We’re looking for a tech here at Rohrich Lexus. Hopes that helps. Good thing also that its close to south park.

good luck at a dealership, unless your friend wants to wash cars

That might not be a bad idea, go find a place that is looking for a lot guy, get to know the people then get a tech job and buy some tools.