Fringe

Did anyone else watch the first episode last night ?

http://www.fox.com/fringe/

i thought it was a pretty sweet show. My dad said the same guy that created Lost started this show…

i know i plan on watching it weekly now that my dad got me into it last night :rofl:

i watched and liked too.

cool…glad i wasnt the only 1 here that did

Oh man … I thought it was on tonight for some reason and missed it.

yup you did…tues @ 9 its on

but you can watch the whole episode on www.hulu.com

Awesome I will check it out!! …

I liked it…kind of a new version of the X-files…

Fringe is far better than the X-files… i will be watching it tomorrow night again. Might be the second best show on tv right now behind Entourage!

x2

i look forward to watching it tomorrow as well

the show is so bad that i nearly threw myself in a wood chipper, but my girlfriend likes it.

Too bad it wasn’t just a little bit worse, then you would be in the chipper and we would all be better off.:finger2:

you really think any part of that bullshit was a good show?

yes, we do…i like the show and look forward to watching it

good for you. I’d sooner watch Antiques Roadshow.

i didnt like it. although i didnt like x files either.

not ready to jump in the wood chipper, but will not be watching next week. someone told me you needed to watch it from the beginning of the season… o well.

ya watching it from the beginning would prob help…if any1 actually does wanna watch all the episodes you can do so on www.hulu.com

If you didn’t watch the first episode, you will be lost and it wont make sense. it will be just a bunch of far off dreaming like the x-files. I assure you I hated the x-files, this is far different. Catch up on the episodes. watch them online.