Sliders

Anyone watched this back in the day?

I remember watching bits and pieces but never got into it.

A while ago I downloaded all 5 seasons worth and am enjoying every little bit of it :bowdown:

it was a great show. I remember I watched quite a few episodes. However, I forgot most of it by now… this was back 12+ years…

The mid-90s era makes me :hs: seeing how I grew up in that time.

This show was pretty good, I remember the ep when he finally gets home but leaves because the gate at his house didn’t sqeak anymore, but the handy man had just fixed it lol.

:bowdown: I remember that.

i remember the pilot episode

where elvis is alive and green lights mean stop and red lights mean go

I’m gonna give it a D/L. I’ve done quite a few nostalgia attacks. Watched all of Farscape, was fairly enjoyable, watched all of Andromeda, not so much, but Lexa Doig is the hottest woman alive. I wanna get all of DS9, I never watched it when it was showing, and a lot of people talked about how good it is.

genius idea gonad

i used to watch this but not on a regular basis… it was pretty awesome.

I’m thinking of getting DS9 or Next Gen but I’ve seen much of the Next Gen but not enough of DS9.

What other shows (from mid-90s) that I should try?

in case anyone cares… i downloaded all of the Farscape seasons (4) as well as the movie.

i watched the first episode and thought it was garbage but I just really dont like that sort of thing

if anyone wants it, its about 30gb I believe and I have it hosted on an FTP. it will be there until i need the space and delete it so let me know if you want it

:rofl: John I know that feeling.

I did that for “THE WIRE”. I downloaded all 4 seasons of it or some shit after reading all sorts of hype about it on a forum.

30min into 1st episode I as like :ugh:

Shift + Del :o

I’ve also been watching “ITS ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILLADELPHIA” and “THE BIG BANG THEORY” :bowdown:

The latter being somewhat of a nerd-fest but I like that sort of shit :o

I saw all of Next Gen when it was on, I iz a nerd lol. Also saw all of Voyager, and Babylon 5 (still the best space based sci-fi) I saw very little of DS9, and only… two or three of the new one. Other than the smokin hot girls, I didn’t think it had a lot going for it.
Shows that are worth watching that not too many people know: Kitchen Confidential and Californication
Both pretty awesome comedies.

its always sunny is a fucking amazing show - i’ve seen most of them

i dont really like sitcom too much but that one is an exception :smiley:

im gonna delete that download - dont think there is any interest :smiley:

Msg me the link to it before you delete, I wanna give it a shot.

I’m downloading Kitchen Confidential. Read up on it and it looked intersting (plus I’m a huge fan of shows like Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, etc.) :o

is anyone else confused? :slight_smile:

Maybe he was talking about “THE WIRE” :dunno:

I think Ant’s the only one confused here. :o

Weren’t we talking about its always sunny?