Frisbee Golf

94wvwglxvr6 brought it up. i forgot how much i enjoyed it… anyone else down?

:tup:

my cousin founded the Evangola state park course

i own a set but havent touched them in years. i may be down.

:O?

i would be down, but i dont have a set of frisbees or whatever…am i not cool/allowed to play if i only got one bee?

what about some ultimate frisbee? anyone down for that?

come to the party on Sunday :tup: there’s gonna be alot of frolf goin on me thinks.

evangola has a real nice course too :tup:

diskfly.com

starter set
PKINDXBB
24.77 shipped

party?
there must be a post somewhere that i didnt read

if you take a look around the course (especially around the edges of the woods) you can usually find a few that people had lost (or were just to lazy to go get). Good way to get a disc to atleast get started

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12803 :tup: come on down :slight_smile:

94wvwglxvr6 fucking loves frolf.

I have accuracy, but my range sucks.

i dont think i have shit going on sunday. im down.

i will just have to grab my old mans disks

thats because your asian and its small

hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagfsdfsggsgs

haha

what about ultimate. anyone do that?

^
that shits for stinky hippies
:slight_smile:

havent palyed it since gym class in highschool… but I remember that it was a pretty fun game :tup:

i dont think i have shit going on sunday. im down.

i will just have to grab my old mans disks
:tup:

I’ll bring a discus y0 :tup:

How often would we play that after lunch in highschool???

I’d be down for either at this point in time.

just got home, tied with the beast @ -7.

and fuck that starter set shit. i use one long range driver, i have had a few and i have to say the vulkery (sp) is my favorite. the eagle is a good one too… a lot of people use putters and shit, but i dont feel the need for it.

go to dicks, they’re about $8 each, or $25 for a set of 3. (a long distance driver, a turning driver/fairway disc, and a putt and approach)

i play strictly at chestnut ridge, but i havent really played anywhere else. the ridge is great cause its through the woods. lots of hiking up hills and shit…