any frolf players?

Seeing as how I live 2 minutes from chestnut ridge, I play a lot!
Just wondering how many other board members play? and where else do you guys play?
I know of beaver park and I want to say gowanda?

I’ve heard C-ridge is the best though. I played the other day and holes 1 and 2 are still kinda sloppy out in the grass parts but otherwise it’s pretty much dry.
(i didn’t even play holes 10-18 because it’s always wet back there)

I was just thinking about this the other day. I really think this sunday I should grab jam and anyone else from teh ritz and get a game going…

iv seen the holes set up in wilson as well

did 18 and had a cook out on sunday and playd 36 holes yesterday afternoon at the ridge.

played most of the holes @ evangola state park yesterday :tup: A little wet out still, but it was a good warm up game

can’t wait for it to get nicer

I heard evengola kinda sucked (no obstacles)
is this true?

I’ve never played this, but it looks interesting.

fun as hell with a few friends. if you’re adrinker, take a 6 pack in a backpack and make it real fun.

it depends which hole you’re on.

there are plenty of a dog legs and a few tough patches of trees/water/etc but nowhere near as many hazards as chestnut.

There’s more long game @ evangola too.

I can pretty much dig any course. :tup: to drinking a beer or 8, and being outside

what is it?

awesome way to waste a nice summer day hahah

i actually just cleaned out the bimmer and found my haggered vulkyre (sp?)

and ya, evangola is huge and wide open.not a lot of trees, ive heard people at the ridge say they drive from GI to play there… even though there are tons of courses elsewhere, they like CR the best…

man i think i want to play today anyone down? im off all day

golf with a frisbee

Beaver Island is good too

always have a blast playing there. Try to make it out there a few times a year

listening to 311 is optional of course. i would choose not to

http://www.pdga.com/

beaver island is very good

I used to play a couple times a week… might get back into it.

como park has 18 holes also, evanangola sucks,

looks like fun…id prob suck at it though cuz i cant even throw a frisbee straight as it is

I play chestnut and beaver twice a week or so. I assume chestnut is crazy muddy this early in the year?