Frisbee Golfers - Cruise from the southtowns out to emery park this Sunday 4/19

Im going to try to set up a cruise for this sunday from somewhere in the southtowns (pos taffys?) out rt. 240 and some other back roads and end up at emery park for frisbee golfing. if youve been frolfing for a while, this course is UNREAL. it was just set up, so signs arent made for the holes yet (both times i went we just played all 18 holes as par 4)

the front 9 is like chestnut ridge but a whole lot more X-TREME! the first hole is almost 800 yards from tee to hole, and the rest of the holes wind through the woods and creeks. its a really good time, pretty intense

I heard from someone else that was playing there that the back 9 is a lot like como park (ive never played there) but its a lot more wide open with long holes. the course is just a really good time in general

so im thinking taffys at 11ish? leave at 11:30, get to the park, play some holes, and maybe drive back to get something to eat somewhere? suggestions are welcome

I would be up for doing this sometime on a Saturday, looking to ditch one of my night shifts

I gotta get into this, it looks like a blast. Do people drink while frolfing?

^^^^^^ Does a bear shit in the woods!?!

I would be so down for this is it ok if i bring one or two non nyspeeders?

^^ Haha, yeah I figured, I just dint know what the policy was in public parks. I go where the beer goes.

Ive been going to places like beaver island, jo davis, and chesnut ridge for like 4 years or so now and never had a problem. as long as you dont throw the containers all over the course or get all shit faced and act like a ass and bother the families there ive never had a problem. respect the parks and no one gives you a problem and everyone has a good time try it out youll love it.:tup:

i pwn at frisbee golf…well i used to anyway. but im sure my canjam skills will aid me.

ill go if my car is done and if josh goes :wink:

I play everything as a par 3 (league score) and yea that course is probably going to be one of the most difficult in the nation. Chestnuts a walk in the park compared to this course. Fun but frustrating.
I might be down but Im not a fan of playing with large groups and its kinda unfair slowing down other groups behind ya. It takes 2+hrs just for 2 people to play the entire course as well.

awesome, i’m so down.
Jam when I saw you at the ridge, i shot a -2 (playing par 4 every hole)
then i went with my friends last week and shot a +3 :frowning:

Fucking ravine

dude this is my fucking course…too bad i work 11-4 on sundays…:’(

Frolf is one of the only games where you can actually keep playing beer in hand and never dry your mouth.

I’ve played beaver island a few times, wouldn’t mind getting out this summer for some new courses.

iv only played on emerys course, but from what i hear its the best of them all. especially when it was still muddy, they went and mulched all the trails from hole to hole on the front 9.

the front 9 is fucking madness

any suggestions for meeting place?

i played como park yesturday and ended up throwing my disc 7 times in the water. thank god for floaters and a disc retreval tool my friend bought.

all of these 4 years which i have been kicking your ass. =)

Lol I think me and 2 other friends were watching you try to get your one disc out on the side of 15. You were lasso-ing the retrieval tool and then it got wrapped around a branch…that was hilarious!