Front Back Side to Side EXT

little somting I been working on latley…

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b29eb224-3a85-4f49-b544-98250162c4d2.htm

Nice.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8c67a75d-f2f8-464b-8ba2-9825016c3ece.htm

heres another view

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3e6eefbf-1304-4de0-953c-9825016c9f3f.htm

And yet another. sorry

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e5b6613e-9bcd-4bdc-8822-9825016d3d9d.htm

This is a long all around,

last one I promise

i have been worken on an 1980 impalla,

the 20" rams broke the window in the back,

and th 13 selonoids cant handle 6 batterys

how that thing ride

hasnt seen the street just yet, no plates, but it rides nice in the lot, thanks to air ride tech. and some nice shocks.

needs faster/bigger valves. Air ride is awesome compared to hydros unless using accumulators on the pumps. Both break all the time.

wow… talk about money

I see that thing going home from work everyday. Your shop is right off rt. 8 by Duncan, right?

get that thing finished :slight_smile:

nice & good job,but just not me

I was pretty sure you wouldnt care about the baller stylings, thats why i focused in on the s/c for you on the last video.

its a 7500lbs. vehicle, bigger valves and lines really wouldnt change much,

Right now shes running 3/8 lines, the block can only accept up to 1/2" and air ride technologlies designs thier set ups to be efficient rather than fast.
Fast pancake breaks too much shit, i would like to see it raise quiker but, this is the only way we can do this one.

Also ART designs thier valves to be all in one block so that means the dump has to feed back thru the fill line, thus restricking the flow of air.

Yup Thats me,

I guess alot of PS members drive by daily,
ya’ll should stop in and say whats up.

Thanks for the comments ppl. now that im finally making headway ill post some more in the future.

Now if only I could find a video editor program, so i can add in some advertising id be all set!! :bigok:

Thats pretty sweet!

But as mentioned, it should be faster :wink:

Bigger lines and valves would definitely make it quicker though. Or a higher tank pressure. It’s not a big task to get Tahoes and Suburbans to bunny hop on air anymore. Mine is plumbed with 3/8 valves and it’s much faster than that. I have never heard amazing things about ARTs valves though and I can see why. Don’t some of those come with air bags in the rear already? Maybe they’re just assister bags though, i didn’t crawl too far under to look.

ya ART is really for hotrods,
yes they have factory leveling air bar system, poop.
Right now im using a 150/185 MIC pressure switch, the tank is rated at 150, but holds the 185.
as for the bunny hop. with the amount of cash in this truck, i really dont wana see 26’s popping off the ground. haha

Im betting your dump valves are right at each bag. that would insure a quicker raise and drop. but in this case its all located where the spare tire would go under the bed.

this is the last ART valve kit for sure, for me anyways. MIC FTW

I personally think the speed on that is fine. You guys wanna see slow bags, watch my suburban :kekegay: It’s so god damn slow up front its rediculous. I’ve only got the front of mine bagged with 3/8" line to the bags and 1/4" from the compressor to tank to the single valve up front.

I’m going to either 3/8 or 1/2" valves for a little more speed in raise and dump and going to bigger airline as well, but I don’t want it going super fast. Like you said Chaz, its too fucking heavy to be jumping off the ground, that’s just going to cause other problems. Mine mostly is just for a nice smooth ride on an otherwise huge vehicle and also for load leveling when I am towing my project car(s) behind it.

Also, I know a guy with an air ride kit on his 69 Chevelle. It is god damn beautiful and rides like a dream, but it definitely doesnt drop fast enough for most mini-truck or import guys. But the way it rides and the way he can adjust the ride height rather quickly is a beautiful thing.

Nice

You can never have too much speed no matter what.

In my case to limit the speed in which the air dumps, i drilled small holes in 3/8 plugs and can screw them into the end of my valves. It’s a lot easier to define the ride height pressure this way but it’s just not very fun for scaring people.

The real trick is to just be quick with the switch :wink:

nice but to think resale on that ride is gone :kekegay:

Depends on who the buyer is :cookie: