Front mount cool air intakes?

hahaha, those things are so :greddy2:

u should follow ur own advice with ur car…

i am :itr41:

Obviously you didn’t read the thread all the waty through i was asking about how to get water out of it with a Bypass Valve. And are they REAlly worth it.
Dark yea your a real winner you fucking pothead.

no, you are a :tool:

nobody here likes ricers, and thats all you are. then you get all defensive when people make fun of your shit.

you drive a 93 sunhawk with a toruing wing, of course you are going to get made fun of.

when you asked a dumb question about ricey front mount intakes, how did you think you were going to get a serious response?? the only thing that is “front mount” worthy is an intercooler.

stop wasting money on that POS and get the mustang you want to buy :blanyer:

You wanna find a buyer for me?
Thats what i thought nobody has money. I’m not gonna get my RWD till mines sold. And when i get updated pics of the wing you’ll see it looks good i lowered it down to stock height.

dood you’re completely missing the point, it doesn’t matter how low or how tall that wing is it’s still an ugly wing it doesn’t look good on any car except dtm mercedes and bmw’s.

nobody has money? - dood no one wants your pos car no matter how clean it is.

how about you take the wing off and sell it to an older couple?

how about he drops it off a cliff and gets the insurance check.

1 less sunbird on the road = :cool:

:bowrofl: yea since that truck is real nice. And my car hasn’t broke down or leaked anything for 3 years now. Good call o yea 82,000 miles on a 93 at that good try it rare. Sunbird Convert’s like my condition are a dime a dozen.
BLK i am gonna do that here if the people that want to look at it say they don’t want it. Along with the exhaust intake ECT.

But I don’t go around telling people how nice my truck is and rice it out with stupid as fuck wings do I?

just take the ting back to stock and sell it, or else throw it on ebay with a reserve price, and if it gets close to it, email the winning bidder and tell them you will sell it anyway

Pennysaver ad: 1993 Sunbird Convertible, only 82K miles! Mint Condition! Great starter car! $2,000

Price taken from www.kbb.com. I priced it as a 1993 pontiac sunbird convertible, 82,000 miles, 2.0 4-cyl automatic with standard selected options and “Good” condition (the holes in the trunk lid from the wing are going to lower the value, assuming you remove it). (I was just guessing) And kbb.com said: Private Party Value $2,435

:slight_smile: