Should i do a front mount ????

thinking about doing a front mount next …dont want it too look retarded…heres a pic now…

Its pointless on your baby turbo. I think it actually may hurt performance.

Dude I didn’t know your car could tow a trailer :rofl Funny how it looks in that pic.

And no. Save your money or put it towards tuition/books for next semester. Or hell spend it on gas. I’ve completely put off modding my car until the summer months. School is #1 priority. Just my $0.02

Do you need a FMIC?

:lol You should buy some helper springs. I noticed she’s squatting from that tow-behind.

ha lmao … i dont need it … true … and chris yea should hold off with school but its addicting ,…

front mount is gonna happen when i get a little more cash . with a birthday coming up and if not then christmas. In the spring shit will be on quote me on that. goal for next spring . but yea chris i gotta pay for the shop work and get some snows but the snows shouldn’t be that bad since i work at ood year .

either keep the stock SMIC or buy a good sidemount upgrade… the FMIC is not gonna be of much benefit to you, and its especially pointless right before winter… a cheap FMIC might look cool but its cooling properties wont be as good as Black Forest Industries sidemount.

agreed about before winter because my incident last year with a civic … and yea i was looking at the black forest side mounts…

isnt the stock sidemount getting alot of heat soak the way it is now especially with the apr tune ?jw
posted a thread on vwvortex

Get the front mount :nod

Buy a WI kit and save monies.

FMIC… NO! waste of money for a stock jetta.

If you want it cause it will look cool then just get this…

LOL. Didn’t the h0nda tuner on TV put that in? HorsePower show or something?

biger turbo/anything else > FMIC

looking good already have the piping … im boosting about 17 steady with a 20 spike on a stock n75 . once i got a race j should be up a lil more. Stock is like 5-10lbs depending on turbo. plus it would look good with the lip kit thats on it … my opinion.

put your flame suit on… youre beating a dead horse. they wil let you know you are dumb. and tell you to search. just wait… get the BFI sidemount, its more than enough for youre car. i understand you want to look SICK with a FMIC, but truth is, you dont need one.

or just wait til snows gone and slap one on. its your car, do what you want.

ha yea …mix reviews on there some say dont do it others say do it …

your stock boost is .8bar for a 180hp model, and .6 for a 150hp… AWW and AWP have the same turbo, just lower boost pressure.

true… what bout the k03 or k03s? does that matter