Front mount intake setup

has anyone ever tried those front mount intakes. . looks like a intercooler but its not. ?/ does anyone know if they work good??

danger rice alert danger
you should pop out your one headlight and route your intake through that so your cone filter sticks out.

Purple, why is it everytime I see a post title about things most people would intuitively stay away from, its made by you…

Not to mention the fact your title is ALWAYS IN CAPITAL LETTERS…

It’s irritating…

Since noone is helpin i will lol… They work fairly well, pretty much the same as a cold air intake… Some people think they work better on the highway becuase it is basically forced air. If u want the Interfooler look u will love it.

Don’t make titles in all caps or I’ll delete it.

I’ll fix it for you. You’re welcome.

those intakes are gay.

look at the pipe length you have to use to get the air to your TB

buy a normal one. make some cold air ducts.

dont be rice

GT

also to prevent the exposed filter from getting soaked in teh rain, they put a paice of plexy glass over the front of it defeating its purpose, the plexy is easily removable, but youll be fuct in the rain

Hey he wants water injection Derek, leave him alone

HAHAHAH you guys are the funniest … lol ahhahah …

whenever i feel like shit from now on im just going to make a post and ill laugh after lol hahahah

:roll: :?: Right

they actually work quite well, they produce 1psi of boost so i hear from a very very serious sleeper TSR straight line master that i know. he doesnt talk shit either, im completely serious.
matrix makes them now, well worth it.

thats the end of that one

GT