frozen windows/doors. not good. BMW content

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOo000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

me rikey u ideeah steven

please follow the thread or i will have to make SS boi feed u pickles.

is there some kind of a silicone based lubricant to put on the door seals? it should help keep some of that water away, itll freeze less and leak less. anything like that out there?

Vaseline is fine and the most commonly available stuff to use. Sometimes I’ll use DC4 (electrical insulating compound) just because it’s in the garage.

On, and Vadim, PM PJB-rumor was that CRATES of Vaseline were spotted in his garage at the last truck drop off.

Oh, i dont need the vaseline. I was wondering if theres something that E can use so he can actually get INTO his car.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

no thanks.

Dumpy ass beemar

dumpyy, audis are wayyyyy better, my doors never freeze shut, they freeze open, the door always open but sometimes the latch is frozen and i cant shut the door :banghead:banghead:banghead

+1

Ill rephrase. Dumpy ass germans :lol

had the same problem with my MK2’s. always opened but never shut. i then whipped out the propane torch heated it up for a hot minute and all was well.

appreciate it

Hilarious- :lol

OP: I had a bad regulator / motor in my driver door (325i) and it was working intermittently at first then just stopped altogether. Replacing the parts fixed the issue. Regulator is kind of a pain to get out because of the dumb rivets though. Dunno if that helps.

I have some pics of this somewhere, maybe even on my E36 thread…

yeah you got that right, american vehicle’s doors are too simple and shitty to fail.

too bad the rest of the cars have the same engineering prowess.

did that too, then melted my door switch so the car thought the door was always open :banghead:banghead:banghead so then i would drive around with the interior lights on :banghead:banghead:banghead and also at night with the headlights on a constant beeeeeeeeep would sound because it thought the door was open:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead not something i was very proud of…

:thumbup :lol

They dont fail, so they suck… hmm…:wierd

no, they dont fail…they just suck.

i mean fail as in break, not fail as in suck.

its a play on words, bro. :rofl

yea mk2’s didn’t have any of that dumb plastic shit

butttt that is pretty funny though chris:lol:lol

i wasn’t proud when i washed under my hood and smoked my alternator and the car was dead for over a month.:(:frowning: