frozen windows/doors. not good. BMW content

sureeeeeeeeee. u watching me sleep to?

Dude, I almost just made a challenge for you, but believe it or not, I actually have a heart and I’d feel bad punking you.

Well I was reading a car magazine like I always do. I guess Ive got a serious reading face.

ma ma ma poker face ma ma poker face

too bad I suck at poker.
Oh well Ive got a serious reading face and try not to make it too obvious Im checking out some of the girls at the gym while on the bike too.

ur killin me today paul LOLOL

+1! :rofl

some hot girls there for sure sometimes. Tonight I was too late to see most of them though. 5-6 is prime time.

7 on is more sausage than anything else.

So you went at 7 to view the sasage?

No but I got stuck working until 6:30 (11.75 hours today) and thats mainly what was at the gym tonight. A few decent looking girls and one or two really hot ones but not like it is earlier in the night.

So what youre trying to say is, you went at 7. Which is prime time for sasage.

yeah, I got there just before 7. Unfortunately thats sausage time.

Fridays after 7 are by far the worst. Usually almost no girls except for a few butch lesbians and the rest are dudes.

E, two suggestions man. One: bring a small water bottle with warm water with you each cold morning or two: use a car cover so ice doesnt accumulate on it at night and yank it off in the mornings and stuff it in the trunk.

If bmw designs cars so well, why wouldnt they have a heater for the window or something to prevent it from freezing like that?

For it to run 24/7 to heat the windows and drain the battery?

Yes. They should not even need batteries. Its a BMW!! :ahh

Orr, have something crazy like a thermostat that turns on at 32* :lmao

The euro E36s are made to run the left or right side parking lights overnight.

just sayin’.

They have heaters in the door locks too

:rofl :rofl

E- slap in a remote car starter. I just did last night, works great. I put those damn things in all my cars.