frozen windows/doors. not good. BMW content

Was it a dude, or the MJ looking bitch?

Older dude in a black Nike shirt and shorts. 40’s or so. Ive seen him bugged out like that a few times lately but other times he’s normal.

I expect that shit from the wacky asian lady because she’s been doing that forever. Gotta love the 1984 walkman tape player she’s got and how she does jumping jacks on the treadmill and shit.

Yeah that bitch needs to get a few plates dropped on her :lmao

Id like to cunt punt her the hell away from me when she’s doing her dance routine while Im doing abs.I think I know where she lives. Ive seen her over by Ming’s chinese on state street before.

Was she dancin there too? Idk why the bitch cant do that wierd shit at home…

Yeah, like always.

Makes no sense to pay for a gym membership when all you do is dance and use all the machines as dance props. She brings her own jump rope too. Sometimes she kungfu fights her reflection in the mirror.

Ive never seen her use a machine the right way or actually do any kind of working out in the almost 4 years Ive been going there.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

By the looks of you, you aren’t using the equipment properly either.

yeah, you would know because you know me and have seen me work out, right?

GITEM PAULY

hahaha

the face, so srs.

o and on to the window issue.

so i put some lithium greese on there but not sure thats going to do the trick.

well did it fucking freeze last night meathead???

wasnt as cold as it was sunday/monday night. but was slow to open this morning. im thinking im doomed this winter when i dont have the garage. and fuck, ice! if its in an ice storm forget it.

nah you just gotta chip around the window, it should open fine.

did you do around the whole seal or just the window?

use some of that white lithium on the hinges and the door catches too…its supposed to be done every once in a while anyway.

i put a thin coat all over the rubber seals. then i also put it on all hinges. check and check.

and it was still sticky? hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what a heap, should trade for that red fiero in your parking lot at work.

creeper comment right there.

couldn’t help not to notice as i drive by everyday tues-fri and it sticks out like a sore thumb.