Fry != Addition? Fry = Replacement?

ok who didnt know dlucas was beck?

and i think its gay that he got perma banned

and i think its gay that zwarbt isnt a mod anymore

fucking mod faggots

<3 zwarbyt

<3

and me constantly arguing for becks return got on peoples nerves

i think beck did more for nyspeed in one summer than most mods have ever done, but oh well

:gotme:

thanks Jam

But seriously, do you think I really wanted to do that shit?

Jesus, whats with all the crying here. It sounds like this is some large corporation or something. Who really cares if a moderator does anything on here, its all just a popularity contest anyway

i agree, who dind’t know it was beck was a better question? amazing how it wasn’t an issue until you found out who it was. he was fine and posted alot made some people laugh as usual…

Another 15-20 page thread, this will give people something to do at work tomorrow.

sorry howie, that was a bit harsh.

but srsly, i just thought fry was an addition because of all the new members. lots of new members = new mod.

and zwarbyt is a great guy. and the new classifieds suck.

youre really not a faggot. well, maybe just matt. :mamoru:

oh and zwarbyt dont feel bad for being demoted, i was once a mod on dubsinthebuff but i got those privileges taken away for a similar reason… calling people faggots and what not

i’ve been de modded from super mod to just mod of ot, then i got bumped back to regular mod, now i’m not a mod at all

its ok, i understand why

i think its bullshit, but people like yes men

not my thing :tif:

the only thing i can really add.

yea sucks what happened. I like kevin…as a person…and as a mod.

As far as beck goes… for Christ sake… maybe im right, maybe im wrong… but to me, it seems that beck has grown up A LOT as this forum goes…and has grown up a lot in real life. He is a great friend of mine… just as a few of the mods are too

but it might be time for some of the mods to think about doing the same and growing up

best post in this thread. I agree 100% I think that Adam has always been a great guy. I have known him for years, and where on here he was a punk kid, he has always been a great individual who will always do what it takes.
I was talking with him at the POAT meet at the Warehouse, and i couldn’t believe some of the things that he had to say. He is as grown up as any member on this board can claim.

Hopefully the changes in the staff will not be a negative as everyone believes but will turn out to be a positive on the boards.

Oh and Zwarbyt I <3 you no homo

so skunk doesn’t feel left out, I <3 you too homo

I like this site alot and have been using this and ubrf (rip) for a while now to buy and sell cars and parts and meet cool new people.But at certain points there is way too much drama and over moderation on here.Its just a car forum guys not a business, like people getting on each others asses about small little unnoticeable improper grammar mistakes and shit, and just stupid little things that don’t bother anyone besides that certain moderator.

I personally liked zwarbyt as a mod, he was understanding and was never a dick about anything, and was not an anal control freak like some people on here.Always helped me out with any issues on here.When i first registered and got used to this website i really liked it and admit i was on here all the time. Now since certain changes have occurred i find my self on here alot less, not bashing the new system but if the majority of members on here dislike it , people will start a new forum that was like the older nyspeed. Rochesterdsm.org is similar to the way this forum used to be.Its obvious this site has about 10 times the amount of users as that site and many are newbie asshats, but there is still little to no drama on that site.It can be civilized and still have open posting on the classified guys lol.

I seriously Hope this ruins friendships for people for good. After all it is an internet forum, this needs to be taken completely serious.

Beck is the shit.

i lol’d. i’d just like to have a meet so we can all have a group hug.

p.s. no gay shit like ass grabbing or dick touching either

until after the hug :touchy:

Beck loves me … thats why he used my name as a screen name … lol …

Pat … maybe i can dick touch just a little ???

i hope not, i’ll still drink beers with anyone :gay3:

You never asked to drink with me :frowning:

we could have soooooo much fun :mamoru:

<---- this is beck

you can do whatever you want. you’re pretty much the man.

P.s. how’s things going? kids and shit?