Fry's Moving Sale - Old Electric Dryer, New Oven Hood Fan

I’m moving. Got some stuff not worth taking with me, but worth more than dragging to the curb. I’ll update this thread if I find anything worth more effort than dragging to the curb. No offers refused.

Fujioh over-range hood fan and light combo unit. It’s brand new. Came with a kitchen set I bought at the Kraftmaid factory outlet. I had no use for it. It’s like $200 brand new. If you have a use for it throw me a few bucks or a case of Genny Light or something. :tup:

This is my dog licking the cat food bag clean, to the disgust of my cat.

what about that small table and chair set to the left of the cat? eh? eh?

Nope we’re keeping that. You can never have too many kitchen tables.

I live by this motto.
GLWS

Do you know what the width of the hood is?

http://fujioh.ventingdirect.com/fujioh-buf-03a-23-5-8-slim-design-insert-blower-pack-with-aluminum-filter-and-3-speed-push-button-controls/p442844

Dimensions:

Height: 6-1/8"
Width: 23-5/8"
Depth: 9-15/16

Or google “Fujioh Julienne.”

I also have a steel I-beam (I had intentions of DIYing a pilaster) that’s something like 6" x 6" x 9’. Cost me $80 IIRC. Make an offer. Come get it.

Time to part with my 2" x 8’ stainless steel pole. This has proven on several occassions that every girl secretly wants to be a stripper. Cost me $80 bucks plus some time polishing. Make an offer accordingly.

Woah Woah Woah. Your moving not dying.

No stripper poles with kids in the house. Fry law. Gotta go back to getting a babysitter and crossing the border for those sorts of hijinks.

I may be interested in the stripper pole. For obvious reasons.

are you selling or gving away the electric drier? i could realy use it at my shop

yeah i’m interested in the dryer too… how much and where are you located?

PM’d turbociv about the dryer. If he doesn’t want it njf you can have it. I’ll let it go for $0 dollars, but I’m not going any lower.

Bump. Old dryer is gone. I decided to get myself a new front loader washer dryer pair so I’ll be selling my old set. They’re Maytag, about 7 years old, in good shape except the dryer squeaks. My wife uses them both regularly. Normal top load washer with agitator and front load gas dryer. $100 for the pair.

I am now the proud owner of a stainless steel stripper pole.

Best seller evar.
:bigtup:

Do you still have the washer and dryer by any chance?

Still got it. Keeping it until I buy new stuff which will probably be the next couple of weeks. I’ll keep you guys posted.